Recent Activities

cristian.baeza -

Posted a new thread: error "too many files"

Thread
    Hello! Please I need help. I have one ETL that sometimes error "too many files" and sometimes works well...Why? :S I'm on Jedox Cloud...and the only solution is "Reset" the server.. Is there another solution? Thank you

Jayce36 -

Wrote a comment on Jayce36’s wall.

Wall Comment
    perleluxtrial.com/ known as the best anti aging cream it contain powerful antioxidant which boost your skins natural enzymes and gives you a beautiful and young skin, Perlelux reduces dark spot and fine lines and gives you young look

akunz -

Posted a new thread: Text Box not filled with data correctly, sometimes yes - sometime no

Thread
    Hi there, i have a strange Problem since some weeks: I use Jedox 6, with Server, with Excel-Frontend. In the Excelreport i have "Formulare" with textboxes which i fill per VBA with data from the Jedox-server-DB, for example i can select a Product with a…

Saumya -

Now follows laloune.

Follow

Saumya -

Now follows Seaben.

Follow

Saumya -

Wrote a comment on Saumya’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am using PALO SETDATA function for my formula.This is how it looks =IF($B$1,PALO.SETDATA('C:\Users\saumyagopalshah\Desktop\Study\Jedox\Jedox_PoC\[Reg CBG+PB DE + NIE Consol - Nov 17 Flash.xlsm]PB…

Seaben -

Replied to the thread Globale Variable setzen aus Groovy Function.

Mit Funktion meinst du Groovy Function im FieldTransform? Was soll das bringen? Um die ETL-Variablen zu bearbeiten ist ein Groovy Job das richtige Vorgehen. Dort kannst du die Variable auch mehrmals anpassen, wenn du mehrere Loads startest oder Quellen…

DinhLe@PaxVax -

Wrote a comment on SvenAndersen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    re your post on Sep 21st 2016 on Drill through. but it sounds as though you can create a dynarange with all the required dimension info via drill through?

Blumbak -

Posted a new thread: Globale Variable setzen aus Groovy Function

Thread
    Hallo in die Runde, ich versuche verzweifelt innerhalb des Integrators eine Variable in Abhängigkeit eines Dateinamens zu erstellen. Den Dateinamen lese ich im Exctract aus und füge diesen entsprechend hinzu. Nun möchte ich gerne über eine Funktion…

Isaiah35 -

Wrote a comment on Isaiah35’s wall.

Wall Comment

Fer00m -

Liked Sara’s post in the thread Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I am building a report where people should enter comments in one cell. I´ve unlocked the cell and entered a palo.data function. So far so good - now I´d like that by double-clicking the cell a new string editor opens where they could…

Sara -

Liked p.hildebrandt’s post in the thread Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments.

Like (Post)
    Is the measure-element in the dimension configured to be string instead of numeric in the modeller?

Sara -

Replied to the thread Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments.

jjunek -

Liked p.hildebrandt’s post in the thread Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments.

Like (Post)
    Is the measure-element in the dimension configured to be string instead of numeric in the modeller?

p.hildebrandt -

Replied to the thread Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments.

Sara -

Liked laloune’s post in the thread Parallel Scrolling in frame.

Like (Post)
    I don't think this is possible :-/

Sara -

Posted a new thread: Unlocked Cell - open string editor for entering comments

Thread
    Hello everyone, I am building a report where people should enter comments in one cell. I´ve unlocked the cell and entered a palo.data function. So far so good - now I´d like that by double-clicking the cell a new string editor opens where they could…

v_malicevic -

Posted a new thread: Jedox 7.1 is out!

Thread
    Dear Jedox Customers, Partners and Community, Jedox Development team is proud to announce that the new Jedox 7.1. release is now publicly available. Jedox 7.1 is packed with exciting features, such as the new generation of the Planning Assistant…