Recent Activities

pbutler -

Wrote a comment on pbutler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How does offset work?

laloune -

Replied to the thread Writing to cube slow ?!.

Any SupervisionServer workers on the cells you are populated?

jjunek -

Replied to the thread Writing to cube slow ?!.

What version are you using? Which process uses the cpu most? Are you splashing or loading base cells?

holgrich -

Posted a new thread: Writing to cube slow ?!

Thread
    We are running all Jedox services on the same server which uses SSDs only. Although the process of writing data into the cube seems to be quite slow: Source Code (8 lines) So about 4 Minutes for 1 m records. This consumes quite an amount of time you…

holgrich -

Replied to the thread Connection SSL failed.

I had a similar issue. Could you try to select another "SSL mode"? Do you use basic http authentication?

pbutler -

Wrote a comment on pbutler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Rule - Debtors Days - Does anyone know how to write one rule for debtors days which will work I am struggling to include the second months value ie May plus "Previous Month"? I dont wnt to write 12 Rules with May and Apri, l June & May etc

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Formatting Data in Charts | Percentages.

Nevermind! I found out that I simply did not know how to edit the regarding elements of the charts. I always clicked right somewhere on the chart. The edit window that you can open then, is just not the right one. Figuered out that one has to

Pascal456 -

Posted a new thread: Formatting Data in Charts | Percentages

Thread
    I am trying to insert a bar chart that shows a series of data. Formatted as percentages. Actually I am not really interested in how the (source) data should be formatted, I am more interested in presenting the data as percentages in the web…

olapboy -

Posted a new thread: user info dimension?

Thread
    Hi, can anybody tell me what is a user info dimension? s.: knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…llowed-characters-jedox/: "The name of a user info dimension has to be longer than 2 characters and has to start with two hashtags (##)." regards, Attila…

holgrich -

Replied to the thread Use list ouput in formular.

kiran.gs -

Replied to the thread COPY between workbooks sometimes impossible.

kiran.gs -

Replied to the thread Use list ouput in formular.

Try using sum and palo.datav.. for example, =SUM(PALO.DATAV("localhost/Demo","Sales","Desktop L",<List Output>)) Palo.datav helps perform the palo.data function as an array, and the sum totals it up. Kiran

holgrich -

Posted a new thread: Use list ouput in formular

Thread
    Hi all, I have a report that contains a list, within that list multiple elements can be selected. I already understood how to use this list output as a preselection for a subset. But I need to use that list output inside a PALO.DATA formular. Minimal…

chinmay213_jedox -

Liked thomas_b’s post in the thread COPY between workbooks sometimes impossible.

Like (Post)
    Hi, it seems the problem is solved with SR2... Greetings Thomas

laloune -

Replied to the thread Excel right vs web.

yes... but both cubes will be shown in Excel (the original cube as well as the mirror cube) the only solution is to educate the users or make the name of the cube clear enough to communicate to the users that the cube to use in Excel is the mirror

relalami -

Replied to the thread Excel right vs web.

Hi Laloune, Thank you a lot for your answer. So now I know that there is no option. A friend told me a tip => Create a mirror cube and write as master rule a connection to the orignal cube so the users can only retrieve calculate value and cannot…

thomas_b -

Replied to the thread COPY between workbooks sometimes impossible.

Hi, it seems the problem is solved with SR2... Greetings Thomas

SvenAndersen -

Replied to the thread Macro help, load values from one range to another range in a dynarange.

Hello all, I found the solution myself, using the calculate() function together with palo.setdata. Sven
    solution : formula "calculate()" function setCell() { $range = activesheet()->range('C2'); $range->value=1; activesheet()->calculate(); $range->value=0; return __msgbox('Les données ont été mise à jour!','', 'Info'); }