Recent Activities

Hugo Alex -

Now follows Gerardo Hernandez12.

Follow

Gerardo Hernandez12 -

Now follows Hugo Alex.

Follow

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Transform Denormalization.

Quote from p.hildebrandt: “Jedox introduced the "Dynamic Measure Source" for TableDenormalization as of version 7” Ah! OK. Did not know about that. Thanks for the advice. Hope we will change to a newer version very soon.

p.hildebrandt -

Jedox introduced the "Dynamic Measure Source" for TableDenormalization as of version 7 (knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…m-tabledenormalisation-2/). Thats probably why you will not find a solution (or workaround) in Jedox 6 SR2, I guess :(

Pascal456 -

Actually I did not find a solution, that automatically takes every unique entry in the Normalizer Field as a Measure and therefore building up new columns out of it. Now I solved my original problem (that I did not explain here) through a business rule,…

Pascal456 -

Posted a new thread: Transform Denormalization

Thread
    Hi,
    I am struggeling with the configuration of a "TableDenormalization Transform" in Jedox Integrator. Actually I am pretty sure that I know what I want to achieve with the TableDenormalization but till now I was not able to figure out the correct

SvenAndersen -

Posted a new thread: Presenting time depending attribute values

Thread
    Dear community, In a report I am using a dynarange to generate a list, in the subset the DFILTER function is used to select the elements to show in the list. Now my question, I know that I can expand the dynarange in the report, in order to show…

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Learn to make data meaningful.

Wow, that are some hints and tips sort of quality I have looked for! Thank you very very much! Quote from Bjoern.: “If you find good papers, please do share. It is always advantegous to get new input.” I will do so!

Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Learn to make data meaningful.

Hi, so far I haven't found scientific papers covering all of your above mentioned points in one go. But just for the parts of meaningful data and data visualization, you might want to have a look at Edward Tufte. He is a bit too much hyped but should…

Pascal456 -

Posted a new thread: Learn to make data meaningful

Thread
    Hi all! I am looking for some help with some quite general questions. I would like to learn more about Business Intelligence. In special I want to learn more about how one should design reports, so that the data it provides is easily to read and…

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Top / Flop Analysis.

I know this is an old discussion, but I got here while I was looking for a solution for the same problem. I am currently using Jedox 6, which does not come up with an built in solution (AFAIK). Did you submit a feature request, so that i can support…

alex_haberstroh -

Replied to the thread Reportsize for Mobile usage.

Hello Sven, since there are so many different screen sizes of mobile devices, there is no real guideline for the optimal pixel size of reports. I'd recommend to adapt your report size to the mobile device with the smallest screen size you still want to…

pbutler -

Wrote a comment on pbutler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How does offset work?

laloune -

Replied to the thread Writing to cube slow ?!.

Any SupervisionServer workers on the cells you are populated?

jjunek -

Replied to the thread Writing to cube slow ?!.

What version are you using? Which process uses the cpu most? Are you splashing or loading base cells?

holgrich -

Posted a new thread: Writing to cube slow ?!

Thread
    We are running all Jedox services on the same server which uses SSDs only. Although the process of writing data into the cube seems to be quite slow: Source Code (8 lines) So about 4 Minutes for 1 m records. This consumes quite an amount of time you…

holgrich -

Replied to the thread Connection SSL failed.

I had a similar issue. Could you try to select another "SSL mode"? Do you use basic http authentication?

pbutler -

Wrote a comment on pbutler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Rule - Debtors Days - Does anyone know how to write one rule for debtors days which will work I am struggling to include the second months value ie May plus "Previous Month"? I dont wnt to write 12 Rules with May and Apri, l June & May etc