Recent Activities

heronsuisse -

Replied to the thread Jedox 2018.1.

Greetings, Thanks for this new version, it indeed fixes many issues. But it brings a new one: for some reason I can't run PDF tasks anymore in the scheduler ! Error: ERROR [com.jedox.scheduler.components.utils.BaseJob]: java.lang.Exception: Requesting…

Michael Fuchs -

Now follows Cristian Stollberg.

Follow

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Different results using PALO.DATA or PALO.EL.

Quote from thomas_b: “I think you meant it's needed to specifiy a defaut "read element" for each dimension and not for the cube, right?” Yes, that is what I meant, you are right. At that point of time I wasn't already familiar with this…

thomas_b -

I think you meant it's needed to specifiy a defaut "read element" for each dimension and not for the cube, right? So I did, but it doesn't work. But after deactivating the zero suppression the view shows the correct data. And now the view is very…

kalyanbl -

Wrote a comment on kalyanbl’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi folks

p.hildebrandt -

Replied to the thread Import of data where measure is stored per month in a column.

Here is what you can do: ETL -> TableNormalization for the first source you mentioned configured like: - Normalization Field: Month - Measure Value: #Value (this ist default) - in the table at the end of the transform the first column contains M01, M02,…

OlafS -

Replied to the thread Change username for Jedox Connection.

Hello, what about having a specific user only for loading data ? Could this help ? Kind regards, Olaf.

OlafS -

Replied to the thread error "too many files".

Hello, do you have some more details on this ? Does the error appears during loading ? What is the exact message from the log ? ... Kind regards, Olaf

OlafS -

Posted a new thread: Import of data where measure is stored per month in a column

Thread
    Hello, I have a problem, where the solution is simple I think, but I can't find it :( There are two problems: 1. Transfomation of data (I know the data is the same for each month, it's just a very simple example) We have an 18 month rolling forecast. I…

Pascal456 -

I think what you can try to understand what actually happens to existing cubes, when updating from jedox 6 to 7, is to also read the knowledge article on the new Flexible Cube Layout. I also updated a few weeks ago. The thing is that for older cubes no…

thomas_b -

Hi, no, I didn't change the layout. And I built (and build) all views using palo.data() and these formulars were replaced by Jedox into palo.el().

Pascal456 -

have you changed the cube layout after creation and you are now trying to come over with the regarding changes for existing functions, right? i think this is why you are using palo.el(), right? you can try to use palo.elall() to choose all existing…

thomas_b -

Posted a new thread: Different results using PALO.DATA or PALO.EL

Thread
    Hi, I have the following problem: last year I built a view (PnL) showing the colums the last 5 years actual and the following three years budget/planning using PALO.DATA. This formula has been replaced by PALO.EL after updating Jedox. Now there is no…

Pascal456 -

Replied to the thread Learn to make data meaningful.

I have found another source for learning the visualization of data. Cairo, A., 2016. The truthful art. Data, charts, and maps for communication. ISBN 9780321934079. Excerpt from the original description (blurb): Quote: “In The Truthful Art, Cairo…

OlafS -

Posted a new thread: Dynamic Clube Slice

Thread
    Hello, we are loading data from an Oracle Database to JEDOX. In the JEDOX Cube we have different forecast versions (e.g. Forecast_JAN 2018, Forecast_Feb 2018, ...). We load only one forecast version during our JEDOX load from Oracle. Which version…

v_malicevic -

Posted a new thread: Jedox 2018.1

Thread
    Dear All, Jedox Development team is proud to announce public release of the best Jedox ever - Jedox 2018.1! This is primarily stability and performance release with over 900 tasks resolved. Try it out from jedox.com/en/software/free-software-trial/