Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

Palo 6.0 source on sourceforge?

vesi - - Palo OLAP Server

I discussed it with the man directly from Jedox and is not yet finally decided whether to release the next version. Therefore, the questions still unanswered. But according to recent information, it is very likely that the next version Jedox has no plans to release

PALO JEDX 4.0 COMMUNITY VERSION

vesi - - Palo for Excel

Hello vargabor, latest community version is 3.2 likely forever. Only way is download open source code from sourceforge.net/p/palo/code/HEAD/tree/ (server version 5.1.4 and xladdin 3.2) and build it himself.

encoding method of the passwords?

vesi - - General

Of course This is C# class. If you have C# project, copy this class into your project and use DESe (encrypt function) and DESd (decrypt function). e.g.: string password = "admin"; string encrypt_password = Crypto.DESe(password); //encrypt_password = "YWRtaW4=" string decrypt_password = Crypto.DESd(encrypt_password ); //decrypt_password = "admin"

encoding method of the passwords?

vesi - - General

Crypt/Decrypt function from source code (c#) sourceforge.net/p/palo/code/HE…X/XlAddin/Utils/Crypto.cs Source Code (208 lines)

Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll XML documentation

vesi - - SDK

Hello, this question is addressed to the Jedox developpers. Now there is a chm help to the Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll library. I think that more useful for the developpers would be if the documentation was in a XML file (Jedox.Palo.Comm.xml). Are there any thoughs about it? Thanks for your answer.

Jedox 5.1 SR4

vesi - - General

Thank you.

Jedox 5.1 SR4

vesi - - General

Hello, is there any plan for upgrading the source codes on SourceForge? The latest update is dated up to 2014-11-11. Will these updates for future versions be available in the future or did you ceased publishing the source codes? Thanks for answer.

Copy paste

vesi - - Best Practices

See my topic "All about VBA and PALO" in Best Practices

"Ansicht einfügen" doesn't work

vesi - - Palo for Excel

Hi, see jedox.com/community/palo-forum…ight=paste+view#post15099

C# API with web application

vesi - - SDK

Hi, all dependency (libpalo_ng, libpalo2, ...) must be in the same folder as Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll

Hi, here is working sample (used compiled libraries from 5.1 source code). Enjoy

It is not and will not. Version 3.2 is really the last true OS release by Jedox. Within the Office x64 can not run x32 applications. info Quote: “Compatibility with existing Office files and solutions The 64-bit version of Microsoft Office isn’t compatible with any other 32-bit version of Office programs.” The only option is therefore to compile a x64 version from the source code (including all required libraries).

Close/protect data

vesi - - Palo for Excel

Very simple. With user rights.

Maybe in time, because it really is a lot of steps that is needed if you want to compile a complete xladdin (including all required libraries) from the source code and then correctly to register in the system, etc.

You're welcome Compile is only first step. Now you must configure correctly with xll file and deploy using instaler (fe inno setup), register library's using regsvr32 and RegAsm, atc... Good luck

Hi, here are DotNetMagicLocal and Fireball files needed to compile download

How to install Palo ODBO Provider?

vesi - - General

Hi, in 3.2 version doesn't ODBO Provider. Latest version included free ODBO Provider is 3.1. But not work correctly (f.e. choice from dimension very often return error message, atc.)

Hide Dimensionelements

vesi - - Palo for Excel

Hi, and if you set "HideElement" to "Y" in "#_CONFIGURATION" cube (in user rights) the element/s don't show for current user

PALO and VB2010

vesi - - Palo for Excel

Yes, without problem Add reference to Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll (also libpalo2.dll and libpalo_ng.dll must be in debug/relase directory) into your project and use this, f.e.: Source Code (15 lines)

build palo client from source

vesi - - Palo OLAP Server

The only way is to open a source codes library version 3 (sourceforge.net/p/palo/code/50…lap/client/3.X/libraries/) and accordingly modify the library in version 5. I started working on it, but time and my small knowledge of C++ did not allow me still get the job done. Anyway, if you like the result, I would be grateful if you would share.