Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

olap open source server

sebhm - - Palo OLAP Server

thanks! some help for compilation please ??

olap open source server

sebhm - - Palo OLAP Server

hi, i used Palo, the olap open source server, a few years ago, and it was available for download as a standalone olap database that i could use with PHP on Windows (with a SDK available for download too). And now, i cant find any information about this server on the Jedox website. Does Jedox still maintain this product ? What is the latest version ? thanks

zero or nothing ?

sebhm - - Palo for Excel

thanks for your answer I am surprised this feature was not implemented yet

zero or nothing ?

sebhm - - Palo for Excel

Hi, i have a dimension MONTH : January : 123 February: 0 March : NO VALUE April : 456 How can i know that i have no value in March (i have the value 0 as in February and i want to show that it is not the same thing) Thanks

Bulk import data with VBA and PHP

sebhm - - Palo for Excel

if you want to use php, you must install it ! after, maybe you can launch php in command line since VBA...? have you looked the ETL Server ? it may help you to import data

size/limit of dimensions

sebhm - - General

Hi, i had not a clear answer, but it seems that too many levels in dimensions slow down imports. if you can, don't splash values, you should not import on consolidated element

Hi, i've made a test. I have a cube with 6 dimensions. The first dimension looks like : Source Code (8 lines) i can have this particular case : Source Code (3 lines) in this case, Total = sub-total1 = elt1 There is no interest to keep the three, but for the coherence of all my bases, i prefer to keep this three. I made an import since a CSV file, and import is very (very) slower when I import on 'Total' than when I import on 'elt1' ? Why ? There is no need to make big calculation ... ?? what hap…

Hi, i try to use functions of SDK in PHP in the system command line. I do Source Code (1 line) where test.php is Source Code (1 line) but it doesn't work. I have the error : Quote: “Warning: Exception caught! ConnectionException: MaximumServerRetrysReachedException : Maximum number of retries to contact the server reached in C:\wamp\www\tests\test.php on line 3” test.php is OK when called since Firefox or IE What happens ?

Hi, more than one year after this thread, is it possible to import consolidated data with Kettle ?

and i agree with Christian Quote: “If you're open to feature requests, it would be nice to be able to splash values using the Palo Cell Output step. For the time being, I've just updated PaloHelper to use setDataSplashed. A better solution would be to add an option to choose the splash method (including disable splashing) or possibly even allow a field to be specified containing the splash method per row. Christian ” i'm not able to spash values using the Palo Cell Output Step. What means "I've …

It's OK now : i have posted on Pentaho Forum : Quote: “Hi, (I only use PDI, not the others products of Pentaho) I have downloaded PDI ,not from SourceForge that contains a directory data-integration and i don't know what to do with it, but from the pentaho's site that give me a link (30 days trial) to the exectutable pentaho-data-integration-3.2.2-windows-installer.exe. First, i don't undersand why this different kinds of install ..? So, the install with the .exe is OK. I want to use Kettle in o…

size/limit of dimensions

sebhm - - General

My base PALO : Number of dimensions : 6 dimension 1 : 4 elements, 2 level, 3 elements in the lowest level dimension 2: 3 elements, 3 level (yes, useless for the moment), 1 element in the lowest level dimension 3 : 4 elements, 1 level, 4 elements in the lowest level dimension 4 : 12 elements, 1 level, 12 elements in the lowest level dimension 5 : 4702 elements, 3988 elements in the lowest level dimension 6 : 576 elements, 502 elements in the lowest level Number of cells : 899.112.960 (Where are t…

CSV to Palo : time of import

sebhm - - Palo ETL

this is the information of my cube : Number of dimensions : 6 Number of cells : 899.112.960 Number of filled cells : 5.387.582 ratio : 0.6 % Status : charged (full, heavy .. sorry for the translation, i have Palo in French) Type : Normal

sebhm - - Palo ETL

I use the mode 'insert'. I made a test with the mode 'create' : it is very faster ! .... but the cube is cleared before (however, i'm impressed by the speed) the log : Source Code (11 lines)

sebhm - - Palo ETL

and can you paste your config.xml file please ? Thanks

sebhm - - Palo ETL

I wish i had the same time of import ... how many dimensions do you have ? how many elements ? how many levels ? Thanks

sebhm - - Palo ETL

The execution is completed with this config : Source Code (25 lines) => Parameter "cubeCommit" in "executions" tree but there are warning. The log says : Source Code (12 lines) What means 'Completed with Warnings' ? Is the import OK ?

sebhm - - Palo ETL

Quote: “There is a file config.xml in C:\Program Files\Jedox\ETL\webapps\etlserver\config but there is not the parameter "cubeCommit". Shall I add it ?” add it .. but where ? there is not 'exports' structure in config.XML (my version of ETL Server is 3.0.943). my config.xml (default file) : XML Source Code (25 lines) Shall I add this : Source Code (3 lines) ??? Thanks

sebhm - - Palo ETL

In another Post, a user said : Quote: “Originally posted by AWW i am importing roundabout 7 Mio Cells with kettle into a cube with 7 Dimensions. the import takes 600 Cells per second.” i'm not using Kettle but the difference of speed is big however. I have tried to import a full file : 441 rows and I had a TimeOut Exception !! Source Code (10 lines) after a search in the forum, i found this post but i didn't find the files config.xml in the directories .\client\config\core and .\server\config\co…

sebhm - - Palo ETL

Hi, I'm using PALO ETL Server and i'm surprised by the time needed for importing 100 rows from a CSV file. I have a Palo Base with 6 Dimensions : dimension 1: 3 elements, dimension 2 : 5 elements, dimension 3 : 6 elements, dimension 4 : 12 elements, dimension 5 : 4702 elements, dimension 6 : 576 elements which made a lot of combinations. And, according to Palo ETL, there are more that 5.000.000 values. My import contains 100 rows, but there are consolidated elements, so Palo said there are 3457 …