Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Change Button Label via Macro

OlafS - - Palo Web

Bad news, but thanks for your information.

Change Button Label via Macro

OlafS - - Palo Web

Hello, is it possible to change the Label of a button via macro ? E.g. there is a button in a web document and it is label "unpressed". When you click on it the label will change to "pressed". Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards, Olaf.

Set page setup parameters via macro

OlafS - - Palo Web

Hello, the automatic page setup does not work correctly in my reports, so I select the percentage manually to be able to print or export to pdf in a nice layout. Now I have a report where users can select which columns they like to be displayed. So I need to change the percentage of the zoom factor, depending on the selected columns. Is there a way to change it via macro ? Perhaps the layout as well (landscape/portrait) and other parameters as well ? Thanks a lot in advance for your support, Ola…

Get the row number of the active cell

OlafS - - Palo Web

Hello, thanks a lot. The hint with regtex was very helpfull as well !!! function test() { $address=activerange()->address; $pattern='/[0-9]+/'; //looks for all numbers at the end of the string $success=preg_match($pattern, $address, $match); //looks for the pattern in address and stores the result in $match return __msgbox($match[0]); } Kind regards, Olaf.

Get the row number of the active cell

OlafS - - Palo Web

Hello, I am looking for the row number of the active cell. I found how to change the height of the active cell (activesheet()->row(0)->height(30);) but I have no idea what to use to get the row. E.g. Cell B6 is selected and I start the macro I want to get 6 within the macro. Thanks a lot in advance, Olaf.

Hello everyone! I am looking for a way to set up a special user who can create new users, but only grant them access to a single database. Let’s say we have ten databases working and we are adding new users every month. Now, for the database „DBPortugal“ I would like to set up a user that is able to -Create new users and -Add them to an existing goup with attached database-access-rights, while at the same time -He cannot give them access to another database. Hence, he is only able to administrat…

Hello everyone, my issue is with respect to the ETL-Jobs visible in the Integrator Manager. Basic Need: How to hide Extracts, Transforms, Loads and Jobs from certain users? e are currently using only two databases (one named Germany and another one Portugal). To handle the access of our users, we created two groups of users. (1) „DBGermany-Reader“ & (2) „DBPortugal-Importeur“. (1) DBGermany-Reader is a group and involves real user. We attached a role with the rights to generally „read“ stuff to …

I search a long time, now I found it by accident. In the file manager you right click on the report and there you can load a picture as symbol.

Copy paste

OlafS - - Best Practices

I use the SETDATAIF formula for this. E.g. The Palo.Data formula is in column B than you can replace the formula palo.data(SERVER,....) with PALO.SETDATAIF(CONDITION,VALUE,SPLASHING,SERVER,...) and I copy the new values in Column C for example. in cell C1 where is a value to be set, if the data should be written to PALO. So condition could be C1=1. If you write 1 to C1 the data will be written to PALO

Hello, I am interested in having a preview image of the report in while using the slider in the report manager. In the demo database every report has a preview image when you open the Report Manager (see attached image). My reports have just a large symbol, but no preview image. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Close Window

OlafS - - Palo Web

Hello, I try to finde a way to close the current window in PaloWeb with a "Close-Button". So I want to use a macro behind the button but I have no idea which command to use. Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Send Excel File to non PALO User

OlafS - - Palo for Excel

Hello, I am new to PALO and I am wondering how to send Excel-Files to non PALO Users. Is there a possibility to save the file without PALO formulas. E.g. I have a worsheet with a column for quantity and one for cost per article. I get these data from palo. In a third column I want to calculate quantity multiplied with cost per article. When I send the file to a non PALO user, this forumla should be kept. So just copy all and paste with values will not be a god way. (In this simple example I can …