Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Use of PERL expression

Sara - - Palo Web

Hi Sven, maybe this helps as well: icewarp.com/support/online_help/203030104.htm I found it very useful. Sara

Use of PERL expression

Sara - - Palo Web

Hi, have you tried (56) or simply 56 instead of [56]. It works perfectly in my example though I´m not a PERL expert either.

Parallel Scrolling in frame

Sara - - Palo Web

Hi Everyone, I set up a frameset with two rows. I´d like both frames to scroll simultaneously while showing / using just one vertical scrollbar. Does anyone have a recommendation how to do it? Thanks so much in advance for your help

Thanks a lot Seaben, it works perfectly!

Hi, is it possible to sort a dynarange containing several palo.datac´s by value from just one palo.datac? I´ve got a timeline (see attachments) with palo.datac functions (blue cells). Now I´d like to sort the whole table by january´s values. The expected outcome should look like attachment II. Is there any possibility to sort the whole area? Or any suggestion how to achieve the expected outcome? Thanks in advance for your help.

Thx for your answer. Unfortunately my example is wrong, the groovy function is working perfectly. If I set up the dimension without node 3. (Red / Blue Cars underneath "Cars" and N.A. underneath "Buildings") it works perfectly.

Hi Everyone, I´ve got the following problem and hope someone can help I want to build a dimension with several nodes: 1. All Objects 2. Cars / Buildings (to generate this node I use a groovy function in a Field Transform beforehand : "if(_input1 < 9000) { return "Cars"; } else return "Buildings"; whereby _input1 are the bases of my hierarchy. 3. Red / Blue Cars underneath "Cars" and N.A. underneath "Buildings" (to get this information I use a Lookup in my FieldTransform) 4. Bases What I would th…