Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Change Button Label via Macro

kiran.gs - - Palo Web

Unfortunately, you cannot change the label using a macro. Instead, you can create two buttons, one for "pressed" and one for "unpressed" and control the visibility using the macro. for example, have a cell, say, A1 which has the value 1 or 0. 1 means "pressed" is visible and 0 means "unpressed" is visible. You can change the content of A1 via the macro. Kiran

I have experienced this as well. My observation is that this generally happens when I try to copy between two workbooks across two different instances of Excel. The copy-paste works with workbooks across the same instance. Please let me know if it is the same experience for you. Kiran

The easiest is to filter during the extract itself.. in the extract, use the query like: select * from <file> where flag = 'Y' If it is a derived value, use TableView transform Regards, Kiran

Instead of D10:E10, Try Indirect("D"&row()&":E"&row()) Kiran

MsgBox does not work

kiran.gs - - Palo Web

Sorry to check on the basics.. but, have you assigned the Macro _Button1_Click() to the command button? Also, in your first macro, try return return_msgbox(); Also, return __msgbox() does not work on function __open(). It however works on function __load(). Check out: knowledgebase.jedox.com/doc/7_0/macro_engine/ Regards, Kiran

Restrict character entry into a cell

kiran.gs - - Palo Web

Is there a way to restrict certain characters into a cell? For example, the cell can take only positive integer values. Regards, Kiran

In that case, I think Semi-Additive measures would help a lot. Check out: knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…g-semi-additive-measures/ Regards, Kiran

Hi, Assuming 'T' is your month/day dimension, you can change the rule to ['L_Consol','T'] = C:['L','T'] / PALO.ECHILDCOUNT("database","TIME",!'T') However, a better way to approach this would be using Semi-Additive Measures so that 'L' gets averaged across months automatically Kiran

Export to Excel

kiran.gs - - Palo Web

Hi, I have a Jedox Web sheet with a set of Combo Box based filters. I would like to extract the cube data to Excel based on the filters used. What is the best way to go about? My client used a private cloud based on AWS for the server infrastructure, and hence, I would not be able to directly store the file and mail it across. Also, the extracted file (using ETL) is a huge one, and hence I cannot mail it across using phpmailer or a ETL mailer. A "Save As" kind of method would be very helpful to …

For those who might want the code: In File A: Source Code (5 lines) In File B: Source Code (11 lines) I used $stat so that the message box does not pop up when the user opens File B directly. The message box pops up only when it is referred through File A. The formula is as follows: Quote: “=IF(ISERROR(@var_bool),1,0)”

p.hildebrandt, Brilliant!! I tried the same earlier using __open() and the message box never came up.. did not try __load(). The only thing I did differently was that in File B, I changed the bool to FALSE within an IF statement, just before popping up the msgbox, instead of using __close(). Thanks a lot!! Kiran

Thank you p.hildebrandt. What do I replace "array(‚actn‘, ‚refreshData‘)" with, so that it puts in a Hyperlink, say to //Default/Public Files/sheet3.wss? Regards, Kiran

Is there a way to show a message and also change the view to a different file in Jedox web? I can presently do either return __msgbox(..) or return __hyperlink(..) Can I combine both? Kiran

Download Excel File

kiran.gs - - Palo Web

I have a requirement where I need to provide a button to extract cube data into a file and download to excel. I have created an ETL to extract the cube data (based on the filters selected on the Jedox web sheet) into a CSV. I can also then run a mailer utility to mail it to the recipient. However, I would like to see if I can invoke a "Save As" dialog in Jedox web where I can save the extracted CSV. How would I go about this? Kiran

Hi, What you could do is, if you have a tolerance, say, 0.1, you can use the slice operator to say ">= 0.1". If you have numbers in the negative too, you can do as shown in the attachment. Hope this helps. Kiran

Hi, I need assistance for a project that I am currently working on. The client wants the functionality (similar - and more - to the Lock Jedox Cell that is available on Jedox Excel Add-in) in the following sequence Lock Cell Functionality1. They should be able to lock child nodes after changes 2. Show an alert if the sum exceeds the target after the change with value to be adjusted 3. They can then revise the topline and the disaggregation should happen for the rest of the unlocked child nodes a…

Hi, I am working on a client project, which involves Sales Planning. The client does a top-down sales planning. However, they want to have the drill-down of numbers based on another cube: The customer has number of channels to sell. They have an assortment of which products they want to sell on a particular channel. For example, Channel 1 would sell Products 1,2,3; Channel 2 would sell Products 1,3,4; etc. When they put in a top sales target figure for all channels and all products, they want th…

Is it that the password from the settings is not getting decrypted properly when using getmailer()? I am trying a few workarounds, but, none of them are as secure as the getmailer() method. Kiran

Here is the error I am getting: Unable to send mail: 534-5.7.14 <https://accounts.google.com/ContinueSignIn?sarp=1&s.... please log in via your web browser and then try again. Learn more at 534 5.7.14 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78754 a62sm43237789pfj.40 - gsmtp Note that the settings are working when I put in notifications on Task Scheduler. The error is coming only when I run the groovy job Please help. Kiran

Brilliant! Thank you Laloune. I now have a different problem where I am unable to send the mail out because of gmail settings.. trying to fix that part. Surprisingly, the notifications from the task scheduler are working fine. It is only the groovy job that us unable to overcome the gmail security. Any ideas? Kiran