Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 763.

Palo for Excel

h_decker - - Palo for Excel

The Palo for Open Office is a java solution. You can find it here: sourceforge.net/projects/palooca/ However I don't know if it's up to date. Holger

Hi CK, what should I say. Works for me See Screenshot. (Jedox for Excel 3.3 build 5751). Holger

Hi CK, there should be a toString-Function or something similar (think it is simply STR()). Try to wrap your PALO.DATA with that. Holger

It works with Palo for Excel 3.3 SR2. Please have a look at the "whats_new_in_jedox.pdf" page 21 for further dteails. Holger

The right-click one (Palo for Excel 3.3). Holger

Hi, this is normal OLAP behaviour. Lets say you work wihtout your dimension salesprice since it only got one element, so you don't need it. Maybe this makes it easier to explain why price is aggregated when you choose like say a consolidated period element. Got it? Now, if you like to avoid consolidated prices let's go back working with your additional dimension salesprice. BTW I would rename in let's say measures or so. Let salesprice be one element of it. Now add a rule that says: ['salesprice…

Inserting data via Copy & Paste

The should be a context-menu entry for copying data into the cube. - first select the source data - then select destination range - choose copy action from palo context menu. Holger

Connection with external server

Hallo, Office muss auf dem Server nicht installiert sein. Den Dienst sollte es schon geben, wenn dort ein Palo-Server läuft. Office does not have to be installed on the server. In case Palo is running on the machine there already should be a service. Holger

Connection with external server

Hi, it seems that this is the palo.ini on your computer. http "PC0792" 7777 in your palo.ini means that other clients should be able to access your local palo server under PC0792. It's important that there is a similar line in the palo.ini of the remote server. Like for example http "localhost" 7777 and additionally http "NAMEOFSERVER" 7777 or http "IP of server" 7777 After adjusting the molap service on the server machine has to be restarted. Hope this helps Holger ----------und nochmal auf deu…

Löschen von Werten in Würfel

....auch eine Möglichkeit, die schnell gemacht ist, wenn es in den anderen Dimensionen ein Top Element gibt: - Ansicht erstellen (gewünschter Monat und gewünschtes KPI, Rest auf Top-Ebene) - 0 splashen (Eingabe !0 in Zelle mit Wert) Gruß Holger

On what port/socket is IIS running and what port port do you choose when installing Palo Suite?

Limit of consolidation levels

h_decker - - General

Hi, I think you get better performance using Jan_YTD = Jan; Feb_YTD = Jan + Feb; Mar_YTD = Jan + Feb + Mar. especially when you work with rules. Holger

not sure but on your screen i recognized that you use the Excel 2010 starter edition. Maybe that's the problem.... And I found this in forum: ===== The Palo Setup is looking for an Registry Entry "Excel" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\8.0\ (Office97) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\ (Office2000) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\11.0\ (Office2003) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\ (Office2007) The Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Micro…

Palo suite failed to launch

h_decker - - General

There is an option for advanced setup. Then you can enter IPs. Holger

h_decker - - General

No, you don't need to install Apache. You can enter IP during (extended) steup. ======== To see login dialog of jedox suite enter 127.0.0.1:80/ui/login/

h_decker - - General

I had the same problem after choosing a IP other than 127.0.0.1 during setup. It must be 127.0.0.1 in the URL no matter what you entered in setup it seems. Holger

Hallo, was sagen denn die logs. Bsp. c:\Programme\Jedox\Palo\Log\PaloServer.log? Ein Versuch (vorher natürlich eine Sicherheitskopie anfertigen). Palo Dienst stoppen. Palo.csv in c:\Programme\Jedox\Palo\data löschen. Palo Dienst starten. Holger

Hi, make sure that every of the cubedimensions has at least one element. Then you should see something in the paste view dialog. Holger

Hi, did you unlock the cells? Holger

Hallo 0816, ein einfacher Weg mit Palo für Excel (ohne ETL Prozess): - Alle Basiswerte exportieren in bsp. werte.csv - Datenimport von werte.csv => Beispielzeile anzeigen lassen bsp. Wert befindet sich in Spalte F - In A2 Funktion formulieren bsp. =F1 * 2 - In A3 PALO.SETDATA-Funktion mit Wertreferenz auf A2 - Datenimport von werte.csv ausführen Nähere Infos zum Datenimport. s. Handbuch für Palo Excel Holger Hi 0816, with Palo for Excel (no ETL process) - export all basevalues in e.g. values.csv…