Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 122.

OK, thanks for that. Is there any suggestions other than brute attack? (ie. cycle through all elements and collect the results and sort?

Hi, I understand that Palo has Dynamic subset that can filter based on "Top 10" values of elements from one dimension. Eg. Top 10 Sales Products Does Palo have the capability to "Rank" cube value? For example Top 10 occasions where Sales, including every territory, and every product, and every month, which combination gives me the highest number. I have a set of data that has "cause and effect" with approx 15 to 20 variables (ie. 15 to 20 dimensions). So far, I can only filter 1 variable at a ti…

Unable to download Palo

Xpresson - - General

Hi, I am not downloading the Linux version, still receiving this error. Thanks Xpresson

Unable to download Palo

Xpresson - - General

Hi, I am trying to download Palo. On many previous occasions, I have no problems. I now have ADSL2. I am trying to download Palo, and it seems to stop after 10mb (tried different pc, I use Mozilla, tried explorer), I have a feeling that something is forcing the download to stop. Not too sure if is my ISP or Jedox. The error says unable to read from host, so I am thinking that it is on Jedox end. Can someone please confirm if they are experiencing the same problems. Cheers, Xpresson

Supervision Server Error

Xpresson - - General

Hi, I am trying to configure Supervision server for my drill through. Looking at log files, all my other logs are doing ok except for this one. In the SVS log, it shows SVS (6152) | GMT 09.04.2011 08:52:37: PHP user log: SOAP Fault: (faultcode: WSDL, faultstring: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'http://localhost:7775/etlserver/services/ETL-Server?wsdl' : failed to load external entity "http://localhost:7775/etlserver/services/ETL-Server?wsdl" When I tried to paste 'http://localhost:…

Unable to start Palo Service

Xpresson - - General

Hi Christian, Just as an FYI I have a feeling that this is to do with me trying to activate the supervision server for the "Drill-Through". I have sent this to one of the local palo people. Will see what he comes back with. Cheers, Jimmy

Xpresson - - General

Hi Christian, Done both of that. I have just confirmed that the password is correct as when I use an incorrect password, it says Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure. When I log on, I use .\Administrator Kind Regards, Jimmy

Xpresson - - General

Thank you for your help so far Christian. I have done what you have asked, change it so that the service runs as administrator as well as using the password to autenticate on Windows 7, When I try to start PaloSuiteMolapService service on Local, it says Error 1067: The Process terminated unexpectedly When I try to start "PaloSuiteCoreService service on Local Computer it says, Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start Please find screen print attached ===========================…

Xpresson - - General

I just did an unisntall and reinstall on my Laptop of Palo 3.2 Premium edition. I have the same problem on my laptop running Windows XP Let me see what I can find in the Palo documentation.....

Xpresson - - General

Hi Axi, I actually did a search on UAC but returned no results. I have found the post that you are referring to. I have now enabled the Administrator account on windows 7 and logged in under that account, however, I still have the same errors. If anyone else knows how to fix it, that will be greatly appreciate it. Kind Regards, Jimmy

Xpresson - - General

Hi, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Palo Premium edition several times. After installation, I am unable to start the Palo Service. It says "Serivce PaloSuiteTomcatService did not start. Maybe you have do disable UAC. Can someone please tell me what this means. Cheers, Jimmy

Found it! Thanks Dominik.

Thank you

Hi, I have just installed Palo Suite community edition 3.1. When I first login to Palo Web, I am unable to see Report Manager and OLAP Manager. This is contrary to the instructions available in the manual (it goes straight into the "navigation" mode. Is this because I am on the community edition? How do I build and modify my cubes etc? The only way I know is to install Palo for Excel and move the data across manually? Cheers, Jimmy

Hi, I am trying to look for this in the example. However, none of the example databases contains any access database. They only contain the cube data... Palo Demodatabase 1 Palo Demodatabase 1 (2002_2009) Palo Demodatabase 2 Palo MIS - Cockpit Demo Palo Demodatabase Biker jedox.com/en/downloads/Palo-Do…rther-palo-downloads.html If anyone can send me a copy of the sample that used to be around, that would be greatly appreciated. E-mail = shlodge0000@gmail.com Kind Regards, Jimmy

Hello all, Does anyone have any examples where we have a palo database, and gives the user to extract the bottom level data from either an access database or the original csv file? (using ODBC connectioN) I remember there was a biker example floating around however the link seems to be removed now. Any ideas pointing in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Jimmy

I am using Windows 7 64 bit and Excel 2007 and experiencing the same problem. Please see my screen print.

Save Data Windows 7

Xpresson - - General

Can you guys please explain this manual save in "dummy's" english I have tried to access the 127.0.0.1:7777/browser I get this message ACCESS DENIED Please use the administration interface to access the server browser 1. Does this mean that I have to login as "administrator" for this to work? 2. By Stopping a Service and Restarting, am I effectively forcing a save on the database? I can live with that if it is the easiest solution possible as I will just do a restart overnight. Thanks heaps, Xpr…

Hi Tish1, Thanks heaps for asking the question. I have now figured out my problem. I installed Palo 64 bit, as well as Palo for Excel. During the Palo for Excel install, I decided to install local instance (BIG MISTAKE). When I get the little click tray, it displayed the error message as above. When I click on the "Stop" button, the whole thing just crashed. I had to uninstall and re-install Palo as everything disappeared including the service. When it crashed, I lost about 3 days worth of datal…

Dear Community, Willing to offer 100 Euro to anyone who is kind enough to help me out. I just want to get on working with Palo instead of mucking around with installation. I have built many cubes with Palo and it has been so far so good. But I just can't get any work done unless I can save data!!! Having had numerous attemps at re-installing Palo and its different versions, I have given up. What I have Windows 7 - 64bit with 24 gigs of Ram What I require Complete reinstall of Palo removing trace…