Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Tomcat don't start

akunz - - Palo OLAP Server

perfect, thank's a lot

Tomcat don't start

akunz - - Palo OLAP Server

Hi I have a jedox 6 Olap-Server, running without any Problem since Jan 2016, and now since 5/6/7/ Mai 2017 the "JedoxSuiteMolapService" ist not starting automaticly, due to the "JedoxSuiteTomcatService" is not starting - producing an error-message new info: this is caused to Java update where can i change the Java-Path from "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_101" to new "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_131" Thanks for a help, Regards

Great, thank's a lot: the "HideElements" on cube #_Configuration works, only Elements with access-rights are listed. In my example, the parent of the element needs also access-rights-> otherwise no element is listed, but i can live with that. Tip / wish to the developpers : add in the function "ename" and also in "obj.ChooseElementsEx(.." an optional tag ..,subsetname,.. so that only the elements of the subset are listed. I posted that already in 2009, wihout success..

Example: you have a Dimension "Company" with Elements CA,CB,CC..CE and a global Subset "Company US" which select by an Attribut "LOC" so that you have in he Subset only the Companies CB and CC. 1) If you make "Ansicht einfügen-Add view" for a cube with the Dimension "Company" in the header-area, you can choose the global subset "Company US". The produced Excel-Report then puts the formula ..ename.. and by double-clicking, you get the dialogbox with all elements of the Dimension "Company", but yo…

Hi i have a global subset on a dimension, and i want to open a dialogbox to select element(s) only from this subset, analog to "obj.ChooseElementsEx(.." for the general dimension is there such a vba-function? Excel-Function: for the same Problem: is there a function like ..ename.. where i can choose by doubleclick an element only from a subset of the Dimension ? Regards

Hallo Ich habe das Problem (Excel2013, Windows8, Palo3.2 community Excel ) dass wenn in Word eine Tabelle eingebettet ist, sich diese nicht editieren lässt bzw es kommt eine Fehlermeldung, dass Excel nicht installiert ist. Die Lösung besteht darin, dass das Jedox-Palo Add-in deaktiviert werden muss, dann funktionierts wieder. Gibt's einer andere Lösung?

hi hoger thanks for the tip i tried the excelformula =PALO.EUPDATE(servername;"projekte";"2044G";"N";{"Total Projekte";"2"}) without success (the cellvalue returns the value "True", but in the dimension nothing changes, neither a consolidation into the two parents "total projekte" and "2", nor a consolidation in "total Projekte" with fweightfactor 2. also no succsess in vba has anybody a better describtion/example for vba of this function ?

Hi there is there a way to change the consolidation of an element in a dimension by vba ? means: how can i delete the "Projekt 1" in the "Kategorie A" and add the element to the "Kategorie B" without loosing the data of the "Projekt 1" ? with edelete and eadd the data are lost: Paloret_1 = Application.Run("palo.enable_loop", True) Paloret_1 = Application.Run("palo.edelete", servert, "projekte", "Projekt 1") Paloret_2 = Application.Run("palo.eadd", servert, "Projekte", "N", "Projekt 1", "Kategori…

hi christina i found a solution: deactivate the "Multithreadberechnung" in Excel2010 Options/Erweitert/Formeln no Excelcrashes any more. (but this option will not be saved, if you restart excel again, it's probably again activated !) best regards

hi there i found a solution: deactivate the "Multithreadberechnung" in Excel2010 Options/Erweitert/Formeln no Excelcrashes any more (untill ... ?)

filterproblem

akunz - - Palo for Excel

hi there i found a solution: deactivate the "Multithreadberechnung" in Excel2010 Options/Erweitert/Formeln no Excelcrashes any more (untill ... ?)

Will Open Source survive?

akunz - - General

Hi there for me "open source" is a missleading word. We all hope that not any handycrafter can change the source-core of the software. We applicationbilders and customers want to have confidence in stabel and professional software, also in the community-version. In fact, an important reason to start with palo (and not with infor or tm1 or..) was and is the lisence-free idea. This is a very good businessmodel, to start with a small application (server-client, Excel as frontend, 1 - 3 user's) in a…

filter-problem

akunz - - Palo for Excel

hi calle i have the same problem with the filter (see my post some lines below, from akunz ) actually i still have the problem that excel crashs in some rare cases, somtimes it work's without a problem

Hi "scratching" / create a new report with "paste view" : writeback works without problem. After repeating (doubeling) the recalculate-autofilter-sort - function in my report, the result shows now a correct list, where also the writeback works now (with "=palo.data(..)) without crashing excel why it'works before with Excel2007 and caused a problem now in Excel2010 is still a ?... thank's ..

Hi what is scratch (i know scratch as a programmer-learning-tool for kids) ? At the moment i supose that my report is sometimes not properly calculated (with autofilter-function and sorting by vba). And when it's not correct, excel is crashing by entering data, when it's correct, it's working. In Excel07 i didn't have this problem. I'm still testing...

Hi (thanks for help) i made a report on the biker model with also about 5000 cells with "=palo.data(..)" formulas -> there i can write back values without crashing excel. if i start my report from my model (on the same machine) and start entering data, on the first "enter" the formula begins to blink an excel crashs (many times, sometimes it works : some kind of "not stabile, not reproductable..") Excel option is on "manual" calculation, my model was developped earlier in palo2.5, then moved to …

stop ! stop ! now i tried this on an other maschine (same problem with same palo3.1-Excel2010) and it's also crashing with "palo.datac" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi tish1 i didn't test that (only with numeric data) but i think it has to do with the volume of the report, means number of cells with cellformulas like "=palo.data.." i' have small reports where the writeback with "palo.data" works perfect, only one bigger report with this "Memory-problem", which is only now with excel2010 a problem, with excel 2007 and palo3.0 it was no problem Has anybody an idea to tune up excel 2010, i think there's the memory-problem ?

somewehre i found that excel mentioned that it's ".. corrupt memory" (?) i replaced "=palo.data .. " with "=palo.datac "in this report, so it's working without crashing excel 2010 hope it can help to others... stop ! stop ! now i tried this on an other maschine (same problem with same palo3.1-Excel2010) and it's also crashing with "palo.datac" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!

Hi there, i need urgent help !!!! i installed PaloExcel 3.1 Community on a Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 2010 (as 32 bit version installed) Palo run's with following problem: Sometimes (not always, i coudn' t find a rule) when i enter in bigger excelsheet a number to writeback data (cellformula : = palo.data(...) ) it works, sometimes the datacellformula begins to blink and never ends anymore, so that i have tu shutdown excel (escape don't help) any idea ? i need urgent help !!!!