Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Hi all, we have the challenge to connect SAP Business Objects to Jedox 6.0. Does anybody know if BO supports the Jedox ODBO Driver? What steps have to be taken to implement the connection? Thank you and have a nice day Dnegelof

Delete Drillthrough Table

Dnegelof - - Palo ETL

Thank you for your help!

Delete Drillthrough Table

Dnegelof - - Palo ETL

Hello Jedox Community, we have implemented drillthrough in a persistence mode with out any database so the data is stored in a H2-database ( I think ). To load the cube we use the update mode and in this case everythink works just fine. Unfortunately the mode update erases eyery data from the cube so we need the extract all manual added data before and reload them again. My question is how can I delete the Drillthrough data in the H2-database, so I can partially delete the cube? Because a delete…

Activate Drill Through 6.0

Dnegelof - - General

Thank you! That was it.

Dnegelof - - General

Hi laloune, thank you for your help. Unfortunately I don´t exactly know what you mean. Where do I find the functions? Where do you use them? In the Admin Guide 5.1 the discription is as follows:If you have not checked "Enable DrillThrough" during installation and you want to enable "DrillThrough / DrillDown" later, you have to execute the following steps: 1) Change the entry of the file <Install_path>svs\sep.inc.php to <?php include './sample_scripts/sep.inc.drill_through.php'; ?> 2) Add the fol…

Dnegelof - - General

Hello Community, I have the challenge to activate the Drillthrough function in an existing system. For the last versions that has been easy because of the description in the Admin Guide. Unfortunately for Jedox 6.0 an Admin Guide hasn´t been published yet. Because the structure of the system has changed it´s impossible to copy from the old Guides. Can somebody please provide me with the information how to enable Drillthrough after the installation. Thank you and have a nice day Dnegelof

Job execution in jedox Web

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Hello, I am working with the Demo ETL Tool in the report "ETL tasks". This report allows me to choose a project and a specific job to execute. Afterwards it gives me Information about the job status like “Failed” or “Completed successfully”. Now I am trying to get more information about the Job execution. Is it possible to get information about the current execution time and the overall execution time? These information are not shown in the demo so I don’t know how this could work? At the end I …

Transfer Localization

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Halo community, I am using the feature of Localization in Jedox Web. Is there a way to copy the entries from one file to another? Or even to use one file as a ressource? The background is that I rather not want to enter all Localizations in files I already have. Further more I prefer to have them syncronized. Thank you for your help Dnegelof

Reset Web Report

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Just for your information. There is no function to reset a report that effects the subsets. Only variables etc. can be reset via Macro.

Reset Web Report

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

I have tested in macro via Button: return __recalc(); knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowledgebase/examples-macros/ But this doesnt work.

Reset Web Report

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Dear community, is there a possibility to reset the report in the "Report Manager" so that it is in the situation, in which he is safed in the "File Manager"? The background is that when I navigation with DynaRanges it doesnt seem possible to navigate back to the start without closing every level in the hierarchy. Because of user comfort, I wouldnt like to close and open the report. Thank you for your help. Dnegelof

Define Variable automatically

Dnegelof - - Palo ETL

Halo community, ist es möglich eine Variable im ETL-Prozess in Abhängigkeit des aktuellen Tages automatisch zu definieren? Die Variable soll demnach am 16.11.2014 wie folgt lauten "2014 KW 46" und am heutigen Tage den 18.11.2014 eben "2014 KW 47". Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung. mit freundlichen Grüßen Dnegelof

ODBCEXEC with Cell reference

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Just solved it: =ODBCEXEC("NAV200964";"SELECT Dummy FROM Test.dbo.Testalarm WHERE Salesgroup = "&A1)

ODBCEXEC with Cell reference

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Dear Community, I would like to use the ODBCEXEC function in Jedox-Web and use the value of cells to define the SQL-Statement. How is the syntax to do so? =ODBCEXEC("NAV200964";"SELECT Dummy FROM Test.dbo.Testalarm WHERE Salesgroup = A1") Thank you for your help Dnegelof

Empty numeric attribut

Dnegelof - - Palo ETL

Hallo zusammen, We have a question concerning numeric attributs. We want to load a date as an attribute in a way that Excel can immidiately recognize it as a date. Therefore Excel needs the 1900 Date System, because it does not work with something like "13.12.2012", and the attribute must be numeric. The dimension is built by severial loads and now we face the problem that Palo does not write empty numeric attributes. So for the elements which do not have a date to import Palo does not leave the…

Backup into mysql

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Hello Palo Community, in order to write a backup my data into a MySQL data base I created a project in the ETL-Server. Every time I try to write into the data base I get the same error: "Could not retrieve transation read-only status server" The table "dim_measures" is in the MySQL data base. The user that is accessing MySQL has all rights and is not reduced to the localhost. It would be great if somebody would share his idea with me. Thank you very much and have a nice day Dnegelof

Define name via Macro in Sheet scope

Dnegelof - - Palo Web

Hello everyone, in my Report I have a Combobox, which defines a name. Now I would like to set the value of this name in the Macro function __open () to a default value. Unfortunately the name of the ComboBox has the sheet scope and I only manage to adress a name on workbook scope via the Macro. ActiveWorkbook()->names->item('xxxxxx')->refers_to = "=".'"'.ActiveWorkbook()->names->item('yyyyyyy')->value.'"'; This just creates a new name with the higher scope. This does not work: ActiveWorkbook()->…

Thank you for you help Noel, I have a big and variable grid size. To solve it I defined a name to distribute the Server to the Palo function in order to create the report. The checkboxes no change that name to "" so the Palo function doesnt calculate. All the best Dnegelof

Hi everyone, first thinks first: I do not look for a way to deactivate the auto-calculation in the "File Manager" as I can do via Tools --> Auto-Calculate Data. My Problem is that Jedox generally auto-calculates my reports in the Report Manager and I can not deactivate it. So i look for a way to deactivate this auto-calculation for a certain part of my report for example the rows 10 to 20 and trigger the calcualtion for this rows via a button. To illustrate it further: 1. Start the report in the…