Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Source Code (1 line)

Hello! CE downloads is gone. You can get source code from sourceforge.net/p/palo/code/HEAD/tree/ and compile Palo v 5.1 yourself. Or the easy way - you can try Jedox Premium and later buy it. Read this: jedox.com/community/palo-forum…ad&postID=16316#post16316 jedox.com/community/palo-forum…page=Thread&threadID=4336

Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal

HIGH-Zen - - SDK

Thank you for your appreciation. Now i have no time for that. For our needs Palo V 3.1 is enough.

Update 2013/2014

HIGH-Zen - - SDK

Palo Web API was VERY slow so I soon reverted back to Palo C/Pascal API. Now it works lightning fast. Palo 3.1 Pascal SDK 2013 24.05.2011 Updated 29.12.2013 And take a look at these real-life Palo OLAP apps .

Hi Fabio! Very good wrapper. Easy to use. I develop small budgeting application using Qt PySide and this wrapper. I modified it to suit my needs and added documentation in .chm and .pdf format. Edit: Update - unicode ( utf-8 ) support.

Update

Modzho - - SDK

2 units: 1. palocomm.pas PaloConnection class (main class to use for communication with the Palo server) procedures: -GetData -SetData -Ping -DimensionAddOrUpdateDimElement -DimElementDelete -DimElementMove -DimensionListElements -DimElementListConsolidated -ElementInformation 2. commhelper.pas CommHelperBasic class procedure: - GetDimElementInfoTreeList: TList hotfile.com/dl/129842937/adb84…1_PAS_SDK_update.zip.html P.S. In Lazarus KGrid 1.7 is best controls to use with Palo. Edit: A better app…

Modzho - - SDK

At the beginning when I plan to use Web sheets I see that this is last community version with Report Manager. Without Report Manager Web sheets work almost like Excel add-in do. Only big difference is browser usage instead MS Excel. I make some patches myself (*.js files), to fix some bugs and add some features. # In SelectionWizard bugfix (don't remember now all this stuff, but think there was empty panel where data must be present somewhere at Variable Mapping and Template Mapping) # In proper…

Modzho - - SDK

Hello! That would be great, if you add this to user contributed content. Maybe someone finds this useful, especially those who develop with Lazarus IDE (FPC). Maybe one day someone could write Palo database components for Lazarus. Yes, I develop budgeting application. My aim is lightweight Palo client application. Now work on it is in very early stage. I newer used Pascal before, but I learned Pascal and translated this headers in 3 weeks. I think Lazarus is very good free visual programming env…

Modzho - - SDK

Palo c Library Bindings for Pascal 24.05.2011 This package is a Pascal language translation of the Palo library header files (*.h) (Palo version 3.1) hotfile.com Edit: rapidshare.com

I setup Palo Suite Ramp Up Linux 3.0 (PaloSuite-Linux-i386.tar) on Ubuntu 10.04 server i386. Same error - "Backend is unavailable" when logging. So I figured out that Ubuntu can't load ui_backend.so module In core.log - undefined reference to "_BlaBlaBla" I reinstalled all, but without luck. Then I installed Palo Suite on Debian 5.0 and problem is now gone.

Hi! Sorry for my English. Similar problem - Can't create workbook and cannot open existing workbooks. Have installed Palo Suite Ramp Up Windows 3.0 (PaloSuiteIntegrated_ramp_up.exe) on Windows XP Home SP2 and another Palo Suite Ramp Up Linux 3.0 (PaloSuite-Linux-i386.tar) on Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 I have created Palo database with users and rights on Windows, now I need transfer it to Linux. On Linux all works fine - I do chmod -R 777 ./storage and can create, read and write Palo worksheets (user …