Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Installing R

Moritz - - Palo ETL

Your question wasn't yesterday but maybe it still helps or some other people in the future. I had the same issue and it worked after I set the path variable as well. In my case the variables I specified were: 'Path' (C:\Program Files\R\R-3.4.1\bin\x64) and 'R_Home' (C:\Program Files\R\R-3.4.1)

Found the solution by myself, which was pretty obvious. You have to name the result set above the script.

Currently I'm trying to generate a additional hierarchy in order to analyse the data ytd or even mtd. All I found online is the entry about the Time-To-Date Hierarchy in the Jedox Knowledgebase (knowledgebase.jedox.com/6_0/knowledgebase/extract-calendar/) Working on Jedox 6 I did some tests with the timeToDate and timeToDateDeep modes. While the second worked on the first approach, I still have trouble to correctly implement the first one though. The calendar extract I use to generate the hierar…

Hallo zusammen, anyone here who can help me solving the following problem? Would be much appreciated. stackoverflow.com/questions/45…m-failed-to-retrieve-data