Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Worksheet server dynagraph

csae1603 - - General

hello palo community, the dynagraph function of the worksheet server 3.0 is great. but how ,(with which function) do you define the data matrix of the dyna graph matrix, and how do you enter it???? greetings, markus

hi barras, what for do you use a wrapper ???? what is the benefit for palo ?? greats, markus

hi hugo, does RAQ REPORTS provide a connection to palo ??? does it work with tha palo java api ? or how could this work ?? greats, markus

Palo Server3.0/excel Add-in

csae1603 - - General

hi, i don't get a connection with palo excel-add-in 2.5, while it works with the palo client????? greats, csae1603

RE: No sign of reply email

csae1603 - - General

hi, if you use google chrome it does not work!! use Internet Explorer. greats csae1603

PALO SERVER 3.0/ini file

csae1603 - - Palo OLAP Server

thanks, it is possible to alter the directory if you don't use the standard installation option!! greats markus

hi fernando, the solution is, that you have to use the palo kettle-plugin version1.2 or higher!! there you can choose the format of the dimension output!!(you cannot format the dimension elements in the cells output) the adress: mybiq.com/public-files/palo-pe…on-plugin-palokettle/view greats, markus

Palo Server 3.0/ini.file

csae1603 - - Palo OLAP Server

hi, where do i find the new palo-server-3.0 ini.file ?? it is not in the paloserver3 directory?????? greats, csae1603

hi holke, because molap has to know in which cell (please notice that palo is cell-based) the data should be stored. if it is not unique.....where should it be stored ?? (yes, i think this is molap specific) greats markus

Palo Rule/dimension Not Found

csae1603 - - Rules

hi palo community, i created a rule with the rule editor. it looks like this: ['2009','52','UMSATZ','01.01 acc'] = C:['2008','52','UMSATZ','ALL'] i checked the rule with the editor and everything was fine. now the server tells me that he does not find these 2 elements in the day dimension: (they are in the dimension,but were not accepted by the rule editor unless i sorted them to the top of the dimension element list!!) '01.01 acc' 'ALL' logfile WARNING: error code: 3002 description: dimension n…

hi holke, your problem record is: Onbekend this element already exists as a child element. @error reference: the kettle plugin shows you every time what is wrong. you have to read the error message carefully!! greats csae1603

PDI plugin

csae1603 - - Palo for Excel

hi samtek, i'm working for 5 months with pdi.(and it works really good) here the version details: PDI/KETTLE: version 3.04 palo plugin: 1.2c jpalo api: 2.0 i tried several other version combinations but this is the only working. !! you have to copy (ONLY!!)the 2 jar files into the libext directory of your pentaho extraction folder!! (seems like you copied some folders too) greetings csae1603

kettle plugin 1.1

hi bent! fantastic job! now pentaho/kettle is the ideal and best ETL-tool for palo at the moment. (for those who want a Graphical User Interface) great greatings markus

RE: Kettle Palo Plugin

hi sentosa, the kettle plugin works fine with one exception. when i'm importing dimensions in palo with kettle i always get text formatted dimensions, with those i doen't see any data in the cube. (happens always when the fields are defined as string, with integer formatted fields it works properly) may you can give me an advise how to format or transform the database input files??? greatings markus

dear palo-community, i try to load my dimension structure with the pentaho kettle tool to palo. this works fine but when a field is defined in string format, the dimension values are all defined as text dimensions in palo.(when i import integer format, the dimensions are in numerical format, as i expect!!) does anyone know how i can force palo (or kettle) to format all dimensions only in numerical ??? when i enter data into text dimensions, palo does not show up any results... please help me, th…