Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Hi, I cannot transmit parameters values in the data filter of the subset function. I want to limit the values between a mean and a max value (min "<" value "<" max) min and max come from the current sheet. It works with the Excel client, but not with the paloweb client. It also works when I enter the min and max values directly in the screen of the dfilter. Is it a bug or am I wrong ? Thank you for any help.

Hi, now it's ok, I made an installation in an other directory and it took a more recent licence file for odbo. But how does it work with my Premium Licence (IEDOM).

Hi, thank you for your answer. normally I have a client licence (Iedom in France). The licence file is in the olap/data directory (iedom.lic). I have also the original mdx licence file (mdx.lic 25/02/2011) which is in the odbo directory.

Hi, is it possible to create a BO universe which would connect to a Palo Olap Cube, perhaps with the ODBO/MDX/XMLA driver ? I use the Palo Suite Premium edition 3.2 SR3.

Hi, I am testing the last Palo Suite version 3.2 SR3, and especially the ODBO connection. I use Excel 2003 and at the last step of the connection process, I have an error message "cannot connect to the server". Also, the Palo MDX Interpreter service is not started (and I cannot start it manually, it stops immediately). Do you have a solution ?