Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Date Format in Excel

BjoernHB - - General

year() month() day() could work, though it's not a really good solution

Worksheet Server

BjoernHB - - General

check this thread: jedox.com/community/palo-forum/thread.php?threadid=1671&sid= // WSS is now "BI Suite" and the WSS Server itself is now called Performance Server. Marketing

WSS Grey worksheet

BjoernHB - - General

It originated from a wrong connection which was set "active". Try do de-active it and load a workbook. It should it work. If it does so you have to change the connection settings. kind regards

Windows 7

BjoernHB - - General

Although i'm not from Jedox, I've tested it and it runs. Problems occur, if you try to connect from a local PALO-installation to a database on a Windows2003-Server and the application itself slows down dramatically.

WSS Grey worksheet

BjoernHB - - General

Hello together, again and again i get this problem with WSS 3.0: wsserroru76d.png I restarted the WSS services in the correct order and it still doesn't work. What to do? [SOLVED] And i've also got a problem with the normal Palo Excel Add-In: palobarhm48.png Why do i not get a "real" bar, but only this small button for Palo with a dropdown menu? The Answer is to active the "Palo ribbon support"-AddIn in Excel2007.

Import xlsx

BjoernHB - - General

Feature still doesn't work, i guess.

Actually it should be possible to display 2 dimensions on one column/row. I haven't tried it yet.

Dates in Palo / Datum in Palo

BjoernHB - - General

Hey, das Problem liegt darin, dass Excel Datumsformate beim zurückschreiben in numerische Werte umwandelt. Probier doch mal die Zellformatierungen zu ändern.

PaloWSS3HttpdService won't start!

BjoernHB - - General

Do the other services work?

Daten nicht sichtbar im WSS 3.0

BjoernHB - - General

Hast Du denn mal einen Palo-View in einem Sheet geöffnet?

WSS 3.0 Several Questions

BjoernHB - - General

perhaps you should try to restart the WSS 3.0-Services.

What?

PALO very slow

BjoernHB - - General

Use PALO.DATAC instead of PALO.DATA.

WorkSheet Server 3

BjoernHB - - General

There is a 400 page German PALO manual. You'd have to pay for it I'm sorry. The 20€ are a good investment. jedox.com/en/home/overview.html

1. Try PALO.DATAC. Fastest function. 2. Press F9 and do a snapshot then.

I think it's not possible. Small Hint: The "REPT()" function works quite well to build kind of "traffic lights".

BjoernHB - - General

I'd import data via Excel-AddIn Importsheets and access the data via WSS 3.0. That is also the regular case when dealing with PALO. The normal user who is only allowed to read will be happy with the WSS 3.0 interface. More sophisticated users who also shall write back values for planning should - at the moment - use the Excel AddIn, because too many features aren't integrated in the WSS 3.0 yet.

Right. That feature in the menu bar only concerns WSS 2.5.

WorkSheet Server 3

BjoernHB - - General

Berndo, I'd advice you to read the FAQ of Palo and learn something about the basic functions. Afterwards you could try out the WSS 3.0. That's - in my opinion - the best way to get a basic knowledge about PALO-Software. // Concerning the price of WSS 3.0: I think right now it's for free, so take your time and try it out. In September the first "real version" of WSS 3.0 will be released. In my eyes WSS 3.0 will be the future, because Data-Sheets will be accesible from all workplaces without the n…

BjoernHB - - General

Hey Berndo, first of all - thanks for your reply. Yes, It's right - in the Palo Excel-AddIn the PALO.DATAC-function is essential. In WSS 3.0 it's already implemented in the navigation bar menu, but you can't use it yet. If you try to insert a function automatically you can only choose the normal PALO.DATA-function, which is already working. If you change the function just by adding the "C" the function won't work any longer. The main difference between PALO.DATA and PALO.DATAC is the way of grou…