Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Need more assistance

Beldona - - Palo ETL

Hi, I have a Project = "Umsatzschnittstelle Futura_Abacus" and a Job = "Job_Export_Umsatz" furthermore the variables Monat and Jahr. I have not succeeded in passing those variables in the ETL Task Sheet to my job. Monat should be in C25 and Jahr in C26. It would be great if anyone could show me where and how i should change the relevant makro to achieve my result. Thanks in advance PB

How long does it take to shut down PALO

Beldona - - General

Yes it is reproducable. E.G. It happend now two times at the beginning of an Import with the Import-Assistant (import with Splashing).

Hello Holger I am quite aware of the "conceptional" limitations of the OLAP system. I have in fact a very detailed datacube with 10+ dimensions. I don't want to calculate or splash data on this level - moreover I need the system to flexibly show me the data in the aggregation level I need. Its somehow annoing that the Jedox Consultants who helped me set up my datamodel said that this amount of data is no problem... So first of all i will update to the newest version (I have installed Palo in Dec…

How long does it take to shut down PALO

Beldona - - General

NEW BEHAVIOUR... Palo Server is shutting itself down without any Log entry. Very strange and unfortunately again very unreliable for professional use.

Thank you for the quick response! We have a Timeout Error during the shut down sequence and the Palo Server Log stops at the "commiting changes to Cube ..." entry. The service is stopped and uses no more CPU Capacity. During the Restart Windows Services displays the following Error Message: Could not start the Palo 2.5 Server Service service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. The CPU is still used much by Palo and accor…

Hello I imported Data history of 12 Months into one Database using the ETL Server. All Data were correct imported. In order to safe the data i shut down PALO (previously i didn't so I lost most of the data). The server Log stopped at the entry: "Commiting Changes to Cube XY". This was now 2.5 hours ago! How long should I wait? regards PB - Beldona AG