Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Hello, is it possible that a user can change only his own password. Or have to do this the admin. Thanks, Bolders

administration of user rights

Bolders - - Palo for Excel

Thanks, but I have solved my problem. I´ve create an additional dimension which is identical to the other dimension. So I could specify the rights for this dimension only for this one special cube. Regards, Bolders

administration of user rights

Bolders - - Palo for Excel

Hello, is it possible to enter the rights for each user group to every single cell of the a cube. I can enter rights for each Cube with: #_GROUP_CUBE_DATA and for each dimension with: #_GROUP_DIMENSION_DATA. But my problem is, I want to specify righs for a special dimension only in one special cube. I have read something like #_GROUP_CELL_DATA, but i can´t find this funtion. I use Version 3.2 Community. Thanks Bolders

dynamic diagram

Bolders - - Palo Web

any ideas?

dynamic diagram

Bolders - - Palo Web

Thanks, but it doesn´t help.

dynamic diagram

Bolders - - Palo Web

Hello, I want to create a diagram over a dynarange. Is this possible? I don´t know which data fields I have to select for the datainput of the diagram. In the desgin mode I have only one row for my dynarange, but if I selected this one my diagram includes only this row and not the whole range. Thanks, Bolders