Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

lookup value dependant on hierarchy

bluenote - - Rules

Morning dibe0014, many thanks for your reply. I also thought of a second cube and setting up an attribute in the main cube. With this formula palo simply puts the value an all customers. I could not really restrict the target. There has to be some sort of a condition I think.

bluenote - - Rules

Thanks Holger, but this way I have to set a rule for every combination of channel and product and I have to put in fixed values, but the rebates can change At the end there should be a planning sheet where I can manipulate the basic discounts f.ex. for channel car dealer and for each product group. This should then be calculated for all customers.

bluenote - - Rules

Yes exactly! It's a little simplified. A time dimension has to be added too.

bluenote - - Rules

Hi there, hope somebody can help me with my problem. I have a sales calculation cube with the following (simplified) set up: Dim1: Measures -net price -list price -rebate Dim2: Products - Total Summer - standard - high performance Dim3: Customers - Channel 1 - Customer A - Customer B - Channel 2 - Customer C - Customer D - Customer E ... Each channel should have a different rebate. The rebate for each customer depends on its belonging to a channel. Rebate differ also in the different product gro…

RE: update customer hierarchy

bluenote - - Palo for Excel

Hey all, thanks a lot for your help. I think there is way to update the hierarchy without loosing the data in IMP:Palo. I found it in the help file, but a little complicated. @h_decker: I ll try it again with Palo.EADD maybe I did something wrong. Kind regards Harry

update customer hierarchy

bluenote - - Palo for Excel

Hello all, I have one question concerning the update of a customer hierarchy. I built a cube with the following customer dimension structure Channel - Payer - Subsidiary. Monthly I am updating the new figures, I have actuals of the last 4 years and a budget. my goal is to have a customer hierarchy which is always uptodate i.e. a customer who changed in hierarchy should always be in its current position (in SAP customer hierarchy). How can update the hierarchy (f.ex. monthly) without losing the d…