Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Quote from laloune: “actually we could use the highcharts API to make custom charts, right? with widgets” Hi How does that work? Sven

Dear community, In a report I am using a dynarange to generate a list, in the subset the DFILTER function is used to select the elements to show in the list. Now my question, I know that I can expand the dynarange in the report, in order to show attributes values of the selected elements. No problem here. My problem is that some of the attributes are time depended and depending on the selected period, they can change, f.ex. customer status or project status. Example Period 2017-10 Customer ID ac…

Hello all, I found the solution myself, using the calculate() function together with palo.setdata. Sven

Hello groupmembers, Anybody good at Macro? I need help. In a report I have a dynarange, with 2 named ranges. I want to execute a macro, when clicking on a button. The macro should copy values from one named range inside the dynarange to another named range inside the same dynarange. I was thinking of something like this, but it doesnt work function bntLoad () { $varValue = activeworkbook()->names->item("rngSource")->value; activeworkbook()->names->item("rngtarget")->value=$varValue; return __rec…

Hello group members Since the start with Jedox in 2013, we have build a framework with multiple reports. We use global variables, which are initiated at login so that when opening the report first time, the variables contain a value. The variables are used in palo.data functions, in comboboxes and in dynaranges to dynamicly adaprt the frontend of the reports. Not all variables are used in all reports, but they are all initialized at login. This is done in a ressouces, which is linked to the home…

Use of PERL expression

SvenAndersen - - Palo Web

Hi Sara, you are right, only 56, works but I dont know why. Thanks for the help. Sven

Use of PERL expression

Hi Sara, I will try it, although the help in Jedox says [s,d] , to match all entries containing "s" or "d" In my case it should contain the "56", not be exact 56. Sven

Use of PERL expression

Hello group members, I have a problem with an PERL expression, which I hope you can help we with. I am not the strong with PERL. I want to filter only those customers, which contain a certain part of a number, using the TFILTER in the subset. F.eks. Elements 705678, 346758, 235469 etc Search 56 Using the PERL expression [56], returns all 3 elements, since 5 and 6, is part of all 3 elements. I only want to have the element 705678 in return, because only this element has 56 as part of it. Anybody …

Reportsize for Mobile usage

SvenAndersen - - Palo Mobile

Dear members, does anyone have an overview on which size (pixels) the reports should max be to fit on the different smartphones and tablets? I want to know this, to build reports where scrolling is not needed and the report is not cut of in the sides. Best regards Sven

Hi again, thanks for helping me, now what if I have only to show the elements with an attribute, that contains text and are not empty ? As far I can see there is no NOT-operator in the PERL expression ? The dumd way to ask for all, which contains one of the letters using [a,b,c,d,e,f,....] but there must be a smarter way? Hope you can help Thanks Sven

Quote from Seaben: “Hi, have you tried a regular expression like the following in the attribute filter? ^$|^attribute text$ ” Hi, still cant seem to get it to work, what do you mean with Attribute text? What if I only want to selec the empty one ? Best regards Sven

Dear all, can some one help me. In a dynarange I want to Show the elements, where an Attribut is empty or have a certain text value. Last part is easy, but I have tried different things, but I cannot get the Subset also to select the elements with an empty Attribute. Any good ideas Sven

Hi Seaban, I have actually testet the SETDATA and it also works fine with LIKE, but you are right it doesnt solve my problem regarding the datavalidation in a cell. Sven

Hi Kiran, when using the function above (after adapting the coloums) I only get an #Value in the dropdown list. I have attached a modified version of one Biker report, so that you can see what I mean and maybe test the indirect function. Thanks Sven

Hi everyone, in a dynarange I have the A - Customer Name B - Revenue last period C - Budget value next period In the cell in the colloum C inside the dynarange I have using datavalidation created a Dropdown list with the folloing elements, Insert 10% of value in cell in coloum A Insert 20% of value in cell in Coloum A etc. For this I have added the following coloums to the dynarange, from which the Dropdown list is created D - (0.1*value in cell in coloum A) & "LIKE Revenue;Actual" E - (0.2*valu…

Which function is the fastest

Hello, In a report I want to count number of customers with revenue, I have found to ways to do this - using PALO.DATA.CNT - using PALO.SUBSETSIZE Questions is which is the fastest to calculate the result ? Best regards Sven

Quote from roselyn12: “Does it has a privilege to have a drilldown capabilities in the month dimension?” Hi Roselyn 12, Sorry for first seeing your question now. I am not sure I understand your question correct, but it is possible to sort on the attribute value in the subset. Best regards Sven

News ticker widget

Dear all, I am searching for a news ticker widget to use in a Jedox report, or some other way to show a scrolling text to display news. Do anyone have suggestions ? Also do any of you know of a forum or marketplace, where you can search for useable widget. Best regards Sven

Hello all, I found the solution myself by trying The attribute can be reused in the AFILTER function, and thereby creating the range. Example AFILTER({"Attribute name","Attribute name";">41222","<42224"}) following the example from above. This yields that only projects where the value of "Attribute name" is between 41222 and 42224 will be selected. Just wanted to share this with you Sven

Hello all, in the documentation it is shown taht you can use ">", "<", "<>" and "=" as operators in the AFILTER function. To select, in this case projects which are won the last 12 months, I have created an attribute with the closing date in Excel format. It is no problem to select the right projects using one of the above mentioned operators, e.g. >41222, this works fine. Now I want to select projects with the attribute value is inside a range, e.g. between 41222 and 42224 This can be solved by…