Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Jedox on Qlik Sense Mashup

JLop - - 3rd Party Tools

Hello community, A few months ago i saw in a webinar video how to integrate a Jedox budgeting report in Qlik sense and how integrate a Qlik dashboard on Jedox. I was looking for some documentation on Jedox knowledge base, but i dont fount something about this topic. Have someone experience on this integration type? I'm using Jedox Release 7.0 SR2 and last Qlik sense desktop version. Any help it's welcome. Thanks

Hi everbody, The palo function PALO.SUBSETSIZE works like a SQL count distintc. The syntax are the same like PALO.SUBSET, but if you use the sice type, the function returns the number of the diferents elements instead of an elements array. PALO.SUBSETSIZE(Server/Database,Dimension,Indent,Alias,Filter1,Filter2,Filter3,Filter4,Filter5,Filter6)

Jedox 7 Rules bug

JLop - - Rules

I have an answer from support The new "if conditionals" syntax is imputing a null instead of a 0, but its not possible write the rule like this ['Measures':'Units Market'] = B:IF([['Measures':'Units']] != 0,1,null) So that the rule does not crash the OLAP engine its necessary put a space between the last coma and null value, like this ['Measures':'Units Market'] = B:IF([['Measures':'Units']] != 0,1, null)

Jedox 7 Rules bug

JLop - - Rules

After several proofs we concluded that, just occurs with greater, lower greater-equal and lower equal operators. Rules with equal and not equal works fine, that its an example: ['Total savings'] = B:IF(['Historical price'] != 0,['Historical price'] - ['Mark up price'],['Reference Price'] - ['Mark up price']) Any ideas?

Jedox 7 Rules bug

JLop - - Rules

Hi community! I'm trying to upgrade a proyect to v7. Our proyect have some cubes with bussines rules. Several rules are composed by "IF" logical conditions, like this example: ['Delivering savings'] = B:IF((['Total savings in percent'] - ['Company Savings']) < 0,0,['Total savings in percent'] - ['Company Savings']). This kind of rules are bugged. When rule are active, the OLAP server return a time out. Have anyone experience to migrate a v6 proyect to v7 with this type of rules? Thanks for all

ETL Monitor on a Web Report

JLop - - Palo Web

HI Seaben At first moment i thought to create a LOG Cube with h2 tables like sources, but this option are discarted for a one reason, its a post hoc process and lose a so important info, the status of the job in real time. With a ODBC dynrange against de H2 query and the auto refresh option (10 seconds are the minimun time to refresh) it's possible create a real time monitor layout on web report. Well this its the theory, to perform it i "only" need connect to the h2 db

Which function is the fastest

JLop - - Palo Web

HI SvenAndersen, The functions are not a similar work. PALO.DATA.CNT Count the amount of not zero cells in a specific combination of dimensions PALO.SUBSETSIZE show the size of a specific dimension subset(Its similar to a SQL count distinct).This function only works fine with "smalls" subsets of "smalls" dimensions. This Palo function are composed by PALO.SORT() and PALO.HFILTER(), and performance is not good with large subsets (>1M elements). I hope been helpfull

ETL Monitor on a Web Report

JLop - - Palo Web

Hello comunity, We work on a self maintenance project for the final user. Our users execute a few etl jobs by macro on a web report(the users only have permissions to see the report manager). Sometimes this etl jobs have errors or warnings, due to permission, users are unaware of the etl execution state. For this reason we need recreate on a web report the etl status monitor. To do this, we think to create a Dynarange with ODBC connection against the internal H2 db (h2.hist.db on Jedox Suite\tom…

Attachment Widget

JLop - - Palo Web

Its done, thanks