Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

It works! Great Thanks, p.hildebrandt!

Hi everyone, I would like to lock/unlock cells for editing in a web spreadsheet by using a true/false reference in the same spreadsheet. forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…960eb66601d2dd5d32ee6c6e4 So basically if one cell says FALSE, then the cell next to it should not be open for editing, but if one cell says TRUE, then the cell next to it should be unlocked and open for editing. Do you happen to know any mechanism how to implement that? Best regards!

Hi laloune, You're right, thanks!

Hi, pardon me, It's 236 rows and 50 columns in its unpacked form. I found a workaround to shrink the number of rows. Case closed

Hello everybody! Happy new year and all the best for you! I would like to copy a cube from our test server to our main server. The issue is not just to copy the data, but to also copy the structure of the cube (dimension, dimension elements, ...). Any ideas on how to accomplish that? Best regards!

Hi! Thanks for the reply! I use 236 rows total and as much of 200 of them are hidden (HIDEROW()). Only a small portion of them (<30) is visible at a time.

Hi everyone, What exactly do I have to fix to get rid of the error message "Error: requested position outside of sheet boundaries"? I am currently working on a huge Web formular with 70+ vertical dynarrays. The formular contains 20 rows and 236 columns. (With unpacked dynarrays: 50 rows) We have a dropbox to choose the view of interest, so that everything else will be automatically hidden. For a user the formular will appear with the regular screen size. Since yesterday the formular doesn't work…

Allright, thank you very much!

Hello everyone, I wonder if one could formulate a rule that is dependend on the user who creates the current view. In documents I can bring in the BENUTZER.AKTUELL() formula which brings back the active user immediately. (User.Active) I would like to have a rule that follows this logic: ['Your ticket'] = PALO.DATA("Database", "Cube", [BENUTZER.AKTUELL()], "Ticket number") Unfortunately, a formula such as this is not listed in the manuals. Any ideas or workarounds? Thank you in advance!

I am working on the same thing. Since dynarange doesn't seem to cover it directly, I wanted to build them manually by placing dynaranges and then inserting the PALO-formulas without "guessing the argument". Hence, I expected Jedox to give me the full range of both dynaranges and automatically fill in the PALOs in the spreadsheet in between. So far, the results are not satisfying. This could be a way, though. I'll get back to this when I find more time to do so. Best regards!

Hi, you can probably achieve this easier if you go for Data-Driven Modelling. If you can use the ETL Manager, you should also be able to do that. The manuals cover some usefull material regarding this. Upload the raw KPIs into Jedox and then bring them in the desired order by using the modeller. I did this in October and from now on, I can simply add new numbers with a new dimension element (e.g. "November"). Either design the relation of the KPIs before uploading them or just build consolidatio…

I wonder how you would apply the rights to the application? Or would you create one document for every application and then give access rights to the document itself? Sorry, I don`t get your approach, because the ETLTask example is a document in the file manager. What are you referring to? Thanks in advance

JEDOX 6 big problem !

IT.Screwdriver - - Palo ETL

Same here. We actually went back to an older version until the 6 SR1 will be released because this is so critical. All reports have shown positive percentage developments... But hey, it was a really great week! We had no percentage decrease anywhere, not even where it was supposed to be