Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

VBA: Copy & Like in V2.0?

Begges - - General

Hello, is it possible in V2.0 to do the copy & like things in vba? Has anyone a workaround for the 1.5 version. Thanks Begges

What does Palo Manager exactly do?

Begges - - General

Hello, i have started the excel add-in without running the palo server manager and everything is working fine. So, what is the manager for? Thanks Begges

RE: Clear/Delete Cube Data doesn't work

Begges - - General

no, doesn't work. Thanks! Begges

It is in same directory as the Jedox.Palo.XlAddin.tlb, where vba references to. Whats up with this xml file? Do i need to change something? Begges

Office2007

Begges - - 3rd Party Tools

Andreas, in the new release of Excel 2007 this is partly involved directly in the programm (i have seen a flash demo somewhere). Begges

Begges - - General

I use the 1.5 one Begges

Enable.loop

Begges - - General

David, i don't know, what your PALO_OFF and PALO_ON means, but i think it should be first PALO_ON and then PALO_Off. Anyway, before adding something you must enable the loop: Paloanswer = Application.Run("PALO.ENABLE_LOOP", True) Paloanswer = Application.Run("PALO.EADD", strServerDB, strDim, "n", strElement, strParent, 1, False) Paloanswer = Application.Run("PALO.ENABLE_LOOP", False) That way it works. Begges

Begges - - General

Holger, the references are set correctly, the debugger doesn't complain anything in the DIM line, but then in the Set obj = NEW..... Strange....or? Begges

Clear/Delete Cube Data doesn't work

Begges - - General

Hi, i have tried this code but it doesn't work. Error comes up on line: Set obj = New Jedox_Palo_XlAddin.ComInterface In German it says: "Das System kann die angebene Datei nicht finden" which means, excel can't find the specified file. Any Help? I need to clear a whole cube via VBA so these lines are important to me. Thanks Begges

Clear/delete Cube Data

Begges - - General

Hi, i have tried this code but it doesn't work. Error comes up on line: Set obj = New Jedox_Palo_XlAddin.ComInterface In German it says: "Das System kann die angebene Datei nicht finden" which means, excel can't find the specified file. Any Help? I need to clear a whole cube via VBA so these lines are important to me. Thanks Begges

Hello Stephanie, that is my problem: i don't want to delete the total Dimension before adding. Only one specific Top-Node, because the Top-Nodes are updated individually. Has anyone programmed something starting with the TopNode and then checking echild, eparent, etc. and delete the related elements? Would be fine...... Begges

Hello, i am trying the following: i have a dimension like this: Top1 Top1_1 Element1 Element2 Top1_2 Element3 Element4 Element5 Top1_3 Element6 Element7 Top2 Top2_1 Element8 Element9 Top2_2 Element10 . . . . Now i thought that this code: paloret1 = Application.Run("PALO.ENABLE_LOOP", True) paloret2 = Application.Run("PALO.EDELETE", "localhost/Test", "Dim1", "Top1") paloret3 = Application.Run("PALO.ENABLE_LOOP", False) will delete all elements in my dimension, that were under Top1. But it only de…