Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Individual Drillthrough view

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

Hi @ All, I am currently trying to improve the details shown in a drillthrough. I am using jedox for our cost controlling and therefore I created some reports were the employees could look at their costs. With the Drillthrough they could see the booking + the receipt nr. of the cost producer. At the moment the information (Columns) shown when performing the Drillthrough are quite too many. I would like to not show the standard elements of the dimension for example. If it is not clear what I am t…

ETL Full Project Example

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

Hmm I woul suggest to look at the Bikers Best example which is installed automatically. BR

Replace Function Replace "" by "

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

Hi at all! I need some help regarding the Replace function. I have a source where I have such a string: [""sku"":""Test"",""lala"":""haha""] I now need a function to reduce the double "" to a single ". using the Replace function does not work as when I Replace anythin by a single " it always gets doubled n the result. e.g. Replace : \"" by S --> [SskuS:STestS,SlalaS:ShahaS] 2. Relace: S by " --> [""sku"":""Test"",""lala"":""haha""] I am going to get mad about that. I hope anyone could help me wi…

Define Variable automatically

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

I got the same question but I am struggling because I am not sure where to state the script and how to set the Variable. How does my code would have to look like? Would it be like this: The Variable I would like to set is called $Date import java.text.SimpleDateFormat; SimpleDateFormat outputFormat=new SimpleDateFormat("ww"); Date today=new Date(); $Date==println outputFormat.format(today); Thanky for your help in advance Kind regards

How to get filename as Column value

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

ok uhm now I have to be honest... I am to noobish to get your solution shipped I expect you want me to look at this Groovyjob LOG.info("List of Tables"); state = API.getConnectionMetadata("${RelConn}","table",null); if (state.getData()!=null) { for (String line : state.getData().split("\r\n")) { LOG.info(line); Unfortunately I am nt quite sure what happens there + I do not get how I could implement the Variable as a Column in the transform The maximum I have "coded" so far is a makro with a For …

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

That's the point. I am looking for such kind of logic. perfect would be to extract the filename as a variable an than refer to it in the extract stage.

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

Thank you Amethyst. But I know how to solve the problem with excel but it is necessary to not touch every file as we are talking about big data

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

thank you Laloune but unfortunately I am not quite sure if this would be suitable for me. I decribe it a bit more exact: In the directory X:\Example\ I have several CSV files which are named liked: 2015_05_08,csv or 2015_06_08.csv. Unfortunately the date which is the filename is not included in the csv as a column information. I would need to get the date of the filename as a column in the extract. I hope it is now clearer what I trying to do

Blumbak - - Palo ETL

Hi @ All, I tried to figure out how I could get a part of the Filename as an element. I would need that for the following task: We have several csv datafiles where the timestamp only is stated in the filename not in the table. I would now need any function that automatically fills in the date (which would be a substring of the filename) in a column. Does anyone know how to solve this? Best regards

Hi at all, I don't if I just do sth. wrong or if it is a bug. I built a report where I implement many comboboxes which refer to my Dimension Datatype. But when I add new Elements to the Dimension those Elements are not shown in the Combobox Selection. I always have to refresh the Subset... Does anyone know how to fix this? Kind regards

Refer to another Worksheet via Makro

Blumbak - - Palo Web

Already find the solution. ActiveWorkbook()->Sheets('Table1')->Range(A1)->value = 10000

Refer to another Worksheet via Makro

Blumbak - - Palo Web

Hi @ All, I currently facing the problem that I just want to write a value into a field in another worksheet as the Active one. Even after searching I did not find any possibility to do this simple thing. I currently have the following comand line: ActiveWorkbook.Sheets('Table1')->Range(A1)->value = 10000 Could you help me to get this done? Thank you in advance!

Rule for copying cube data for planning

Blumbak - - Rules

Hi an Euch, vielen Dnak schonmal für die hilfreichen Tipps. Ich habe das mitlerweile wie folgt umgesetzt: Beim Laden der Daten werden nach hinzufügen der actuals in den finalen Cube die Umsatzactuals in den Plancube übertragen Modus INSERT. Insert geht halt leider immer erst, wenn die Daten im Cube aggregiert wurden. Die PLanung wird dann manuell im Planungswürfel erstellt und ebenfalls nach dem erneuten Load per INsert Formel vom Planungscube in den finalen Cube zurückgeschrieben. Dadurch sind …

Blumbak - - Rules

Da du auch aus Berlin kommst wie ich gehe ich mal davon aus dass du auch deutsch sprichst daher meine Antwort mal auf deutsch Vielen Dank schonmal für deine Hilfe. Es ist so, dass ich die Daten über den Cubeload UPDATE einspiele, welcher seiner Natur nach leider die Daten komplett raussschmeißt und dann ersetzt. Dies ist auch leider nicht anders lösbar. Demnach kann ich leider nicht nur einen Teil des Würfels ersetzen

Blumbak - - Rules

Hi at All, I have a pretty complicated problem. I imlemented several ETL Jobs which are importing Turnover data from several sources into one database. Due to several reasons the data are always updated. As a consequence all information belonging to the adressed cube are deleted and new imported daily. Now I want to create plan figures in that cube. Therefore I created a dimenson datatype with the elements "actual" and "planned". If I now do some planning inside of the turnover cube those plan f…

Suppress 0 in Subset/Dynarange

Blumbak - - Palo Web

Great! it works. thank you!

Suppress 0 in Subset/Dynarange

Blumbak - - Palo Web

Hi at all, I want to suppress zero values in my report which is based on dynaranges. As source for the dynarange I using a subset where some element measure values equals 0. Those lines shall not appear in the report but I could not find any function for this. Could you help me out? Kind regards Roman

Only 3 Subelemets at Dynarange

Blumbak - - Palo Web

Hi at all, I am currently creating some report and therefore I am Using dynaranges. Unfortunatel a weird thing occurs. All sums of the dynarange are correct but in the list only the first 3 Sobelemnts of one consolidatio appears. Do you now how to fix this? I appreciate your help. Kind regards

HI Clippi, thanks for you help. I already solved the problem by myselve using a groovy function

Hi everyone, Again I need somebodies help to solve a problem. I am creating a report which has to reflect the turnover and the quantity of sold products per country. My sourcefile is a csv file which I absolutely not want to touch. in the file I get the following information: name of sold product, country of the buyer, customer price, type of transaction. unfortunately i could not just count the name of the sold products becaus for one sold or returned object I always have at least to lines. One…