Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

You could also use attributes. e.g: US-X as attribute "Ident" for US. Rule would look like: [...] = PALO.DATA(...,IF(PALO.DATA('Server';'#_Factory';'Ident';!'Factory') == "";!'Factory';PALO.DATA('Server';'#_Factory';'Ident';!'Factory')),...) The IF-clause is only needed if "Ident" is empty I guess.

Transform Denormalization

p.hildebrandt - - Palo ETL

Jedox introduced the "Dynamic Measure Source" for TableDenormalization as of version 7 (knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…m-tabledenormalisation-2/). Thats probably why you will not find a solution (or workaround) in Jedox 6 SR2, I guess

Top / Flop Analysis

p.hildebrandt - - Best Practices

feedback.jedox.com/forums/2204…st-x-elements-e-g-flop-10

Please find attachted a possible way. Simply rename the file extension to wss. The forum doesnt accept .wss-files as attachments... forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…8a75371d546a0626347f95986 Regards Peer

Can you show us what your example should look like in excel?

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a possibility to delete a worksheet by using the macro engine. From the documentation I could only find the following methods for worksheet objects: range - Returns the range object for the given range usedrange - Returns an range object covering the used range calculate - Calculates the worksheet... row - Returns the row at the given index column - returns the column at the given index... elements - Returns the elements object for the given worksheet, a container f…

Your groovy script has a threshold of 90.000. If your example is correct, the result is as expected because all of your base elements are < 90.000 and therefore cars. Changing the threshold to 9.000 should do the trick.

#_USER_USER_PROPERTIES should be the cube you are looking for. Simply try a paste view in excel to check all the information stored in this cube.

Tomcat don't start

p.hildebrandt - - Palo OLAP Server

knowledgebase.jedox.com/knowle…change-java-installation/

If you get a conversion error you have to figure out why. If all values of your column are -XXXX,XX where of course X is a number, then there is no reason for conversion errors. Maybe you have to cast the values first and multiply after. I would suggest to do the conversion in SQL. BTW: Seaben's suggestion is also possible in SQL.

There is probably a better (and even faster) way, but something like SQL-Query (6 lines) in SQL should do the trick.

Get variable in a macro

p.hildebrandt - - Palo Web

Quote from rhagedorn: “If I didn't know about the existence of the function retrieve_variable() where would I look to find it?” knowledgebase.jedox.com/doc/7_0/macro_engine/

News ticker widget

If you are searching for simple marquee-like newsticker, you counld try one of these: aamirafridi.com/jquery/jquery-marquee-plugin maze.digital/webticker/

I think, there is currently no other way than list all elements using your SUBSET-Formula and the excel-matrix-formula to get the elements on level 3 "dynamically". Next thing would be to take the SUM() of all these elements using your PALO.DATA-formula. There already is a feature requests to your question: feedback.jedox.com/forums/2204…of-a-subset-via-palo-data So basically this task will always be somehow manually (maybe collecting the elements matching your criteria in a separte hidden sheet…

Hi guys, is there any chance to start a batch pdf export of a certain amount of wss-reports with a variable (depending on user entry) set of variables from within any Jedox web file? Here is what I would like to do: I have a buch of web-reports using variables that I would like to include in a batch pdf export. The user should open some export-report where he is able to define the variables to his needs and start the batch pdf export of a list of web-reports by e.g. clicking some button. I dont …

Afilter with variables

Quote from SvenAndersen: “Shall the Status since in B44 be Status Since or as you write it "Status since"” The name of the attribute in B44 should be plain (without ""). Syntax for AND: Cell B44: Name of attribute A Cell B45: Criteria for Value of attribute A Cell C44: Name of attribute B Cell C45: Criteria for Value of attribute B ... The named range then is the block B44:C45. Syntax for OR: 1) only one attribute and more than one criteria for this attribute: Cell B44: Name of attribute A Cell …

Maybe you can try some of the hints in github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting? It seems like there is not just one possible reason causing this error...

I dont see why this shouldn't work with v6. I'm working with phpmailer since v5 (and now v6) without any problems and without any changes after updating to v6. Is there any error messages or log entries?

Afilter with variables

I'm not sure if I got your problem. If you are looking for a way to add the variable AFILTER in the subset-dialog this would be the way: Assume B45 holds the calculated value for "Status since". Then you have to enter the name of the attribute (this would be "Status since") in cell B44 (right above the value). Next thing is to mark B44:B45 and make this cells a named range, lets say "My_AFILTER". In the subset-dialog you may now choose AFILTER to be activated. Last thing would be to activate "Va…

Quote from kiran.gs: “ The only thing I did differently was that in File B, I changed the bool to FALSE within an IF statement, just before popping up the msgbox, instead of using __close(). ” Perfect, that is better than my suggestion using __close()