Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Hello All, Our client's Jedox report has PALO.DATA.CNT functions in several cells and we thought it's one of the causes of slow report's performance. We received some suggestions make these 'part of the ETL process, create a new cube that will hold the counts for the dimension selected, so instead of Jedox calculation those numbers, we have them ready to go in a separate cube.' Does anybody here encountered this requirements? Can I ask for a simple example of Jedox Integrator project with the ab…

Rule for MTD

blurred - - General

Hello All, We have a requirement to get the MTD value after the user selects a date. I'm still new to palo, anyway I have attached below a sample report: forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…c2f1d2da79f21a75bf1e2e049 In the sample cube, it has dimensions: Customer, Measure (with MTD element), Date_MTD, Price, etc. I want to make a RULE to compute the value of MTD element when the user chooses a date. The value should be the sum from first day of the month to the date selected by the user. something li…

Hello, I just want to add that the environment I'm working on is using the Fasoo Secure Document - DRM (Digital Rights Management) en.fasoo.com/site/fasoo_eng/menu/6952.do and Fasoo Secure Print en.fasoo.com/site/fasoo_eng/menu/6953.do . Does this affect the MS Excel files created from this environment? thanks again in advance. BR

Hello all,, I want to publish my excel 2007 (xlsx) file to a Jedox Web (convert to jedox web spreadsheet option enabled) remotely from another machine, but I'm getting this error message (please see below image): forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…c2f1d2da79f21a75bf1e2e049 "Export: Can not import file!" I'm using Jedox 5.0 SR2 Premium. Did i missed any config, settings, etc? thanks in advance and more power! BR

Jedox extract from SAP BW on HANA

blurred - - Palo ETL

hello, ok, thanks a_froehlich. the migration schedule is not yet finalized; i will update here after the importing. thanks. best

blurred - - Palo ETL

Hi, thank you very much a_froehlich. It means we'll still use the SAP JCO to extract from BW on HANA, right? After migration to HANA, should we install the SAP Transport files to the new bw server (Hana)? best

Two or Multiple Cubes in one Worksheet

blurred - - General

Hello All, I would like to know if there is a way to use two or more cubes in one worksheet (in excel or web)? If it is possible, may I know how and or any other work around for this. Thanks in advance and more power! Best regards, B

blurred - - Palo ETL

Hello All, Our client just migrated their SAP BW into HANA. I would like to ask if there are document materials or somebody who has experience in extracting data from SAP BW on HANA. Which Jedox connector should we use to connect to BW on HANA? Thanks in advance and would really appreciate any help from you guys. MOre power! Best regards, B,