Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Pricing

cimakaro - - General

We'd like to get pricing information for Jedox 5 Premium. We have sent multiple requests via email and the Contact form to Jedox with no response which is proving to be frustrating as we need to make a purchase decision very quickly. If someone could help us with pricing information that would be very much appreciated. Where would we send a request that would be answered?

Limit to number of records?

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

Sorry but I still don't follow you. How would you transfer the data from one cube to another?

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

How would you break the data into "N" jobs? Would you keep creating a CSV file with the same structure but different data and add it to the cube each time you process the cube?

Installing Jedox 5

cimakaro - - General

We are installing the just released Jedox 5 and when we try to install the 64 bit upgrades downloaded from jedox.com/en/jedox-downloads/more-downloads.html , we get the error: Please enter the path to where you have installed the Jedox Suite 4.0 Default [/opt/jedox/ps]: The directory /opt/jedox/ps does not exist or does not contain a valid Jedox Suite 4.0 installation! The Jedox Suite 4.0 Addon requires an existing Jedox Suite 4.0 installation. Please restart the installation... It appears that …

Limit to number of records

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

When trying to create a cube with 60 million records and 11 dimensions, I receive this error in the log when trying to create the cube: 2013-03-28 12:49:20,818 INFO : No Enclosure Character (quote) is set in Connection Bushort. Default value " is used 2013-03-28 12:49:20,829 INFO : Starting execution of job cube 2013-03-28 12:49:20,829 INFO : Execution parameters: #logLimit:100; #failOnError:true; #syncMode:single; 2013-03-28 12:49:20,839 INFO : Starting load Busbasecube of Cube Busbasecube 2013…

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have thought about trying that. I did copy the data out to a CSV file and that worked and loaded all the data. In regards to Postgres, where would I look for any timeout settings? Would this be on the database side or is there some setting in Jedox\Palo?

Cube Creation Errors

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

That's kind of strange the Jedox\Palo doesn't automatically provide a count option to count up buckets in your data and you have to kind of fake it by adding a dummy field with 1 in each record. Is that really the case? I'm just trying to create something like this: State Pstat Count NY B 10 NY G 5 MA B 15 MA G 6 NJ B 13 NJ G 9

Cube Creation Errors

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

I guess what I'm asking is does Jedox\Palo automatically create a count of the records for you or do you have to specify a measure to do this?

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

Here is the version I'm using that I downloaded off the Jedox site. Is there a limit to the number of records that can be loaded in the trial version? Jedox Suite Release 4.0.0 (Linux 2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64) Frontend Version: 4.0.0.8346 Date: 2012-10-11 12:52:53 +0200 Backend Version: 4.0.2.5706 Date: 2012-10-11 07:34:59 +0200 Scheduler Server Version: 4.0.0.209 OLAP Server Version: 4.0.4.3583 Client Library Version: 4.0.1.1762 ETL Server Version: 4.0.4.2667 Web Client Version: 4.0.0.743

CE=Community Edition

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

I'm using Jedox 4 CE, on Centos 6.3. How can I trouble shoot this? The ETL project runs fine when there are 6 million records in the table. When I add another 2 million records to this same table and run the job to update the cube, it says it successfully completed but I don't see the new records.

We ultimately would like to use C#/.Net to pass MDX queries against the Palo cubes. In looking at the SDK samples, I am not seeing a way to pass MDX to Palo; I see the function-based approach per the SDK. Any advice/ experience / samples on how to best pass MDX from C# to Palo? We are running Jedox 4 CE, on Centos 6.3 Any help appreciated. Thanks

I'm having problems accessing the API. This command works: localhost:7777/server/info With a result of: 4;0;4;3717;0;0;18479; However, if I try to login , with: localhost:7777/server/login?user=admin&password=admin I receive : 1019;"worker authorization failed";"incorrect username or password";"parameter 'user' value 'admin'"; We are running Jedox 4 CE, on Centos 6.3

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

Has anyone used a fact table that has more than 6 million records and successfully been able to see all the results in a cube?

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

No, I'm not storing 0 values. I have a table that has 2 million records in Postgres that has records for 4 states. I create a cube from this table and can see the results in a spreadsheet with no problem. Then, I add 2 million more records with records for 2 more states to this same table and update the cube. I can see these new records in the spreadsheet. If I add 4 million more records with records for 4 more states, I don't see the records being loaded in the ETL log although it says it was s…

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

No, I'm adding new records after the initial load. Here are the steps: Load the table with 2 million records. Works fine and I can see the data. Load 2 million more records into this same table and update the cube. I can see these new records because they are in different states. Load 4 million more records in different states into this same table and the ETL log says it's successful but I don't see the new records added and they don't display in the log file either. Is there some type of memory…

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

I am reading data from a Postgres database. I can load the data fine when there is 4 million records in the table. But, when I try and load data from a table that has 8 million records, the data doesn't update the cube. The log file from the ETL Server says: 2013-03-26 09:26:26,769 INFO : Starting execution of job Cubedata 2013-03-26 09:26:26,769 INFO : Execution parameters: #logLimit:100; #failOnError:true; #syncMode:single; 2013-03-26 09:26:26,781 INFO : Starting load Busbasecube of Cube Busba…

Cube Creation Errors

cimakaro - - Palo ETL

I'm just trying to create my first cube so it should be pretty simple in ETL Manager. I have 55 records in a Postgres table and am trying to return a count by state and pstat. I have State and Pstat as dimensions. State has 51 unique values and Pstat has 5 unique values. I can see the values being loaded into each dimension but when I try and create the cube, I receive these errors: 2013-03-25 14:39:54,403 INFO : Starting execution of job Cubedata 2013-03-25 14:39:54,403 INFO : Execution paramet…