Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

I had same problem under Windows. You should compile PHP API form source codes.

I updated Palo SDK to verion 3.0SR1. Link to download: rapidshare.com/files/344258809/Palo3.0SR1_SDKv255.zip.html Source Code (1 line) Mirror: enterupload.com/3lhtjvv42w3u/Palo3.0SR1_SDKv255.zip.html

Demo2 Download

crop - - General

worksheetserver.com/download/zip/Demo2.zip

which ETL with PHP SDK ?

crop - - General

AS i know, Kettle, Talend ETL (and most others etl systems) are written in Java and you can use java only. But you can write your own import procedures in php (i think that it will not so easy as in ready ETL product). You can try php/java bridge (PJB): sourceforge.net/projects/php-java-bridge/ or Java bridge of Zend Server: zend.com/en/products/server-ce/

ICU -international components for Unicode. You can download it from site.icu-project.org/download Lirbrary icuuc42.dll is from version 4.2: icu-project.org/download/4.2.html Copy this dll to Windows\System32 folder.

Palo Tutorial

crop - - General

lawa How to download from palotoolbox.com/Download_2.php ? What e-mails are valid?

Today Jedox update repository on Sourceforege. I compiled SDK for Windows already (rev. 167). This version fully support php 5.3 (install thread-safe VC9 version of php 5.3). Don't forget to install VC9 redistributable. Here is link: rapidshare.com/files/286176823/Palo3_SDKv167.zip.html (MD5: C82141EBDF18C236EC0E18785E4016F5)

Question about element indent

crop - - General

Hello. I have a question about element indent in hierarchy. In Palo admin interface every element have following values: 1) level 2) depth 3) indent As i guess: 1) level of an element is a maximum path from element to terminal nodes (terminal node is node that have no children). Level of terminal node is 0. 2) depth of an element is a maximum path from root nodes (root node is node that have no parents) to element. Depth of root node is 0. And what is indent? What does it mean for? (example from…

I update Windows SDK for Palo. PHP SDK from Jedox (from 20.05.2009) doesn't work with VC9 x86 thread safe version of php 5.3 (windows.php.net/downloads/rele…p-5.3.0-Win32-VC9-x86.msi) I compile PHP SDK with php version 5.3 using Visual Studio 2008 sp1. Don't forget to install Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (includede in archive). Here is link: sendfile.to/hoxn80bdvktc/Palo3_SDK.zip.html

Put libpalo_ng.so in /usr/lib and execute ldconfig command (from root): Source Code (1 line) Or you can add path Source Code (1 line) (this is path where you copy libpalo_ng.so) to Source Code (1 line) and execute ldconfig You can read more about this command: linux.die.net/man/8/ldconfig

Actual Volume of a Palo Cube

crop - - General

Use admin interface. Edit your palo.ini file, add line: Source Code (1 line)

Hello! Today I compile C libraries and PHP libraries for Palo 3 SDK (on jedox site there are only version 2.5). Here is link: _http://rapidshare.com/files/233690430/Palo3_SDK.zip.html Don't forget to install Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package. I compiled it with Visual Studio 2008 and i want to say that compiling palo from source is hard, you need many additional libraries: ICU, OpenSSL, Boost, Excel 2007 XLL SDK, php source code (i compiled with version 5.2.9). There are many warnings …

I donwload Palo 3.0 Excel-Addin with local server. It has version 3859. Quote: “Version 3.0-3859 2009/05/12 16:18:28 -Addin : Full support for Excel 2007 XLL SDK -Addin : Added support for Dimension Templates -Server: Added support for autosave -Server: Latest server binary” But SDK wasn't updated yet to version 3.0

How you call palo_root_list_databases? Here is small example that works for me well: PHP Source Code (7 lines) Try to download and use latest version of SDK.

Install Palo client/Server on Mac OS

crop - - General

Compiling Palo on MacOS X: _http://gvlt.wordpress.com/2008/05/01/compiling-palo-on-mac-os-x/

I join to previous question. I study examples in php and have another questions: 1) why in examples with ConnectionString there is no disconnect function? Source Code (1 line) Also php palo documentation doesn't contain description of palo_disconnect function in ResourceId case. 2) What are purpose of libpalo_ng.dll and libconnectionpool.dll in php sdk? Are these libraries needed for running palo php extension (php_jedox_palo.dll)?

palo 2.0

crop - - General

Stephanie, do you plan to release Palo 2.0 SDK or SDK will only for version 2.1?

Questions about final version of Palo 2.0

crop - - General

I have been waiting for 1 week already, but there are no sdk

crop - - General

I downloaded version from 04/10/2007 and bug with requiring of additional module was fixed. But where are developer sdk for version 2.0?

crop - - General

What about my question?