Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Hi, the demo of the web client is not working anymore (again) You said that it is built every night and that a user may have killed the application Maybe you can do something so that when a query is killing the server, the demo is still available. Regards,

first : demo is now working second : you are right, I did not see the combo (as I was in jpalo.com/en/products/palo_web_client.html, I assumed that a click on the download button will lead me to the download of the web client...) Thanks for your answers guys

Hi, first, the demo of the web client is not working anymore : jpalo.com/en/products/palo_web_client.html or tensegrity-services.com:8080/web-palo secondly, when I click on the download button, then I register, then I receive a link to download Palo RCP client (whereas I want the web client). I am trying to evaluate JPalo Web Client with Mondrian so I really need to see it working and also to try it on my workstation regards, chris

semi-additive behavior in PALO ?

cblin - - General

Hi, First of all, thanks for your help Pommie. I really appreciate your effort to teach me. I'm sorry but I'm still not able to understand the rule you write. I think that I'm not (yet) able to grasp the thing you did to obtain the "last" value and it confused my mind. My guess is that I need a simpler example for my first complex rule... So, I simplified my cube to have only 2 dimensions (time and space) + 1 measure (nb nc) My first try is to say : my measure nb nc is the sum(time, space) + 10 …

problem entering data in a cell

cblin - - General

Sorry, I do not manage to cause the bug again. Thanks for your help

cblin - - General

I am nearly understanding what you wrote except for the PALO.DATA("DBNAme","CubeName",!'Dim1',!'Dim2',!'Dim3',!'Dim4', Should I write all my dimensions here ? And secondly, if I have multiple measures, how do I restrict the rule to only the interesting measure ? thanks for the help you provide

cblin - - General

sorry for the delay in my answer; I am logged as an editor. The problem seems to be that I have a PALO error (I hear a sound like an error msg) but nothing is dispalyed and when I ask for the last palo error I have nothing... I am going to restart a cube from scratch to see if this happen again

cblin - - General

I'd like to know if it is possible to define semiè-additive behovior in PALO. My use case is the following : * 2 dimensions : space and time * measure = nbPeople What I want is : * last value on time * sum on space For ex : if I have time=jan 2007,space=ACountry,nbPeople=23 and time=feb2007,space=ACountry,nbPeople=20 and time=mar2007,space=ACountry,nbPeople=25 (for ACountry2, respectively : 40,42,45) then * time=Q1 2007,space=ACountry,nbPeople(computed)=25 * time=Q1,space=AContinent,nbPeople(co…

cblin - - General

I create 2 dimensions (space and time), the measures (nbTons) and finally the cube. Then I create a view for space=country, time=month which are at the bottom of my hierarchies (hence, I believe I can enter data) When I go to the 1st cell, the following (correct) formula is inside : =PALO.DATAC($A$1;$A$2;B$5;$A6;$A$3) When I enter then umber "2" in a cell, then hit enter or tab, the formula disappear (and, obviously, the data is not wrtitten to the cube). What is wrong ? Notes : * xls 2007 * pal…

well after reading §10.2.2.1, I discover that only the admin user has rights for this kind of operation ! so I try to log as admin/admin and it works. Sorry for the newbie question

Quoting chapter 9 of the manual Quote: “Enter the name “Sample” next to database in the following dialog window, close by clicking “Finish”” when I do this, I've got : Quote: “not authorized for operation : insufficient access rights for database (Error -44)” Maybe the user editor/editor is not enough and I should log with another user (but which user then ?)

Access denied

cblin - - General

Would it be difficult for the installation process to generate admin 127.0.0.1 7777 just below the http config ? As a novice, I find it quite frustrating ....