Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

I solved it! The solution was to deactivate the animations of the widget series. Source Code (4 lines)

I'm working with a widget that looks like this: 624-widget1-PNG But when I export my report to PDF (or HTML) the widget shows nothing: 625-widget2-PNG Any ideas why this happens? I'm working with Jedox 5.1

I'm looking for a way to set a default value on one comboBox when I open the report. I found this Thread: working with combobox: Set default value with Macro But it doesn't do what i want, it only duplicate a value at the top of the comboBox list: forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…761eaeafce3643cbd3434c82d How do I set a default value for the comboBox when I open the report, without losing the hierarchy? (something like this): forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…761eaeafce3643cbd3434c82d I already have …

ComboBox question simplified

Dee Gee - - Palo Web

Works like a charm! Thanks a lot JCO

ComboBox question simplified

Dee Gee - - Palo Web

Ok, maybe my last thread (ComboBox depending of other comboBoxes) was not very clear. How can I set the value of a comboBox to his "default" value (set it to the value that appears when I open the report), when I select some value in another comboBox? Both comboBoxes belongs to the same web report. Cheers!

Hi everyone! I have some comboBoxes in my report and one of them have a data filter that make him dependent of what it's selected on the other comboBoxes. In other words, what this comboBox will show will depend of what I select in the other comboBoxes. At this point everything works fine, BUT here is my problem: When I select some value in all my comboBoxes, and AFTER this, I change the value of one of the ComboBoxes that determine which elements will be shown in the other comboBox, making an i…