Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Print setup query

Am3thyst - - Palo Web

I have a file set up to create a pdf every day. The print area is set to A1:N144 and encompasses three graphs and figures. There are no Header/Footers and margins are set to top and bottom 0.25 left and right 0.20 I want to print the first two graphs on page 1 and the second graph on page 2. The first two graphs and financial information cover area A1:N66. The second graph and financial info is from A67:N98 I have the scaling set to fit by 1 page wide and 2 tall. This seems to constantly create …

How to get filename as Column value

Am3thyst - - Palo ETL

I think you might be looking at having to set up something in etl . Maybe some sort of Groovy job that pulls name of file and then adds it to the file. Not sure if that's possible though.

How to get filename as Column value

Am3thyst - - Palo ETL

This might help if I'm understanding correctly: superuser.com/questions/606048…urrent-file-name-in-excel or: support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/323225

Variable from ETL to Web

Am3thyst - - Palo ETL

Hi a_froehlich. I've managed to set up the macro but it only seems to pull through about half the variables available. Any ideas? Code being used is: function getVariables($name) { if( empty($name) ) return ''; $server = new SoapClient( insert webpage here) $res = $server->getNames(array('locator' => $name.'.variables')); if( !$res->return ) return ''; return $res->return; I'm also looking to pull through the value of the variable instead of it's name. Any ideas what locator I need to use as the…

Variable from ETL to Web

Am3thyst - - Palo ETL

Hello laloune, Thanks for the response. I'm afraid I'm not very technical so have no idea what or where the WSDL file is located or even the localhost:775. Can you specify where I can find this?

Variable from ETL to Web

Am3thyst - - Palo ETL

Hello all, Can someone let me know if it is possible to setup a cell on a spread sheet in the file manager that pulls a value defined in a variable in the ETL/Integration Manager? For example I have a variable called month in ETL showing Dec. Is there a way to pull this into a spread sheet in the File manager? Any help will be appreciated.