Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Hello, when I am sending out reports Jedox tasks the emails are too technical for the end users that receive the report. Is there a way to customize the e-mails body and subject? Currently the subject reads: Jedox Batch PDF task "Report Name" notification Body: Jedox Task "Report Name" was executed successfully on 15-Mär-2017 16:53:23. Ideally I would like to have different texts for different reports. And if that is not possible at least I would like to change the subject and text to something …

Where and how to round

Hobee - - Palo ETL

Thanks a lot for the replies! Before going the route with the field transforms I tested another way: I just loaded the numbers without rounding into the SQL Server Database and the database could handle the load despite the fact, that the field was defined to have only two decimal places. I am not sure whether it just cut the decimals or did a rounding, but for my purpose that is not relevant. I just wanted to make sure not to fill the database with useless decimals or to have formatting issues …

Where and how to round

Hobee - - Palo ETL

Hello, I have a sales cube and want to export some of the data into a MS-SQL Database. The issue is that because I have the sales broken down into months by percentages I end up with a lot of decimal places (e.g. 123,456789) . The SQL Database expects only two decimal place (e.g. 123,45). What is the best way to achieve the rounding? Can I do it already when Extracting from the cube, or with a Transform (which would you recommend) or is there a way to achieve this during the load process? Thanks…

Hello Stephan, in one of my cubes I enter employee salaries and wanted to use that information to count employees, which is similar to your problem. Here is what you could try: ['active projects'] = B:['savings'] / [['savings']] What is does is for every project with savings it returns 1 and for a project without savings the formula gives you 0. That way the count always gives you the number of active projects for any given view (e.g. you are looking at one region and it gives you the active pro…

Thanks laloune, that pushed me into the right direction. I studied the thread you mentioned and the example files and figured it out. Here is how I got it to work: Source Code (24 lines)

Hello! I was wondering whether I could use the Integrator and groovy to accomplish the following: 1. connect to a MS SQL Database (ok, I managed that) 2. extract a table containing part numbers with erroneous accounting details (accomplished through SQL) 3. a)in case the extract has values send an email with those values (here I am stuck) b)in case the extract returns nothing: do nothing I know this is not what the System is designed for, but I like how it handles the extracts and transforms and…