Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Running Jedox web v6 SR2 Had a system crash which resulted in having to re-install Jedox with 'Repair' option. All up and running, however lost all users, groups and roles. There are hundreds of instances. We have an old backup which I can over-write the default 4-5 users that come with the standard package. I carried out some search and found that the database - System is where this cube resides. The cube - cube_0 has a csv file and a bin file. Can I just replace those files with the old backed…

Thank you, this worked Much aprreciated ash

My site has installed version 6 SR 2 Excel add-in locally on many windows pc. However, a couple of them have Suddenly lost Jedox from the Excel Ribbon. Re-install of the add in seem to not bring up the Jedox item back on the Excel Ribbon. We even re-installed a clean version of Office, but no success. The Start | Programs | Jedox | Addin Settings si already showing as "start Add-in along with Excel" The Add-in option in Excel is showing the add-in as disabled Any pointers or clues? Many thanks i…

We have an unusual issue here: 1. We had a server crash, which resulted in corruption of some Jedox system files 2. We used an old Jedox backup to get Jedox back online. We cleared and re-populated the cubes, and now everything works as expected However, We have some report files which are NOT in the recovered system. They are only present in the suite that crashed. I can see the report files (.wss) are stored in the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jedox\Jedox Suite\storage\fgrp7\h1-Spe…

Forum loggin in issue

Ash Gajjar - - General

I work alongside a colleague, Jackie Theth, who has been an active member of this site, but has been barred 3 times already. She registered with user "JT2880" on Friday, and posted a query on the forum. She also received some responses, and need to answer back. She has subsequently discovered that she has once again been banned from this forum. We have no idea why this keeps on happening We commenced using Jedox 5.2 early this year, and we are in the middle of a lot of new work now been set up v…

RPC Backend error S1

Ash Gajjar - - Palo Web

We are just in the process of intalling and configuring a client/server instance of 5.1 SP3 When attempting to create a report thru the Report manager, we get the following fatal error; RPC Backend Error S1 Your session is invalid Cannot login to Backend This is a fatal error and a re-login will be required This occurs when running either from a pc client or on the actual server. Seems like some setup is not complete. Have no idea where to look Reg Ash

A newbie with a question on backup

Ash Gajjar - - General

My company is still evaluating Jedox 5.1, with a very high possiblility of procuring and quickly standing up a productions environment I'd like to introduce the newly released 5.3 onto our test environment, which is asking us to back up the current datafiles. More importantly, we will need to have a backup schedule once we go into production mode (hopefully!) I have gone through the Admin manual regarding the backup sequences, but am getting confused about needing another Jedox installation?? I …