Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Migrating from Ver 5.1 to 6.3

Chinmay - - Best Practices

Hi, want to know what is the best approach to migrate server from version 5.1 to 6.3 ?

Send email in V6 sp3 via web macro??

Chinmay - - Palo Web

Anyone with same issue ??? Also when you upgraded your system from v5.1 to v6.3 can you please tell me broadly what all steps did you follow ??

Export to Excel

Chinmay - - Palo Web

You can zip the extracted file using PHP zip . Source Code (39 lines)

Chinmay - - Palo Web

Thanks.. Actually I tried most of the things given in github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting PHPMailer was working totally fine on this same server while using ver5.1 and it stopped working as soon as we updated to v6 SP3 .So, just wondering is there any setup change that needs to be done to make this work ?

Chinmay - - Palo Web

Hi, I am in the same team as Stijn (OP) . We have jedox v5.1 running on server and PHP email function was working fine . We updated this server to v6.3 and PHP mail stopped working. Please note that system generated emails (like task notifications) are still working fine. In PHP email I used SMTP Debug = 4 and enabled catch block and found error : SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. Checked with IT team and pretty sure that no firewall setting has been changed recently. @laloune : Checke…