Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Hello, I'm searching an solution for change username or password. I will be delete this user because he doesn't work with us now But if I change this password or delete this user, I can't load job or any cube. I will be change all "jedox connection" with an user who are unique for all them projects but if I can't load cube or job, all database are existing with different username. Thanks in advance for your help, Best regards.

Hello, I would export file with snapshot but I should open the export only with an password who has been choose before. I don't know if we can do it ? Thanks in advance Best regards

Right acces ETL

belgarion - - Palo ETL

Ok great, thanks dominik_l

Right acces ETL

belgarion - - Palo ETL

Hello dominik_t, Thanks for your feedback, but I think i'm not understand. On jedox 5.1, I can't do that, when I right-click if i want someone had acces at etl with only one or two projects. You can see in attachment, my screen when I did right-clicking. On this part of etl I can't choose "Security". Or it's only on Jedox 6 we can do that ?

Right acces ETL

belgarion - - Palo ETL

Hello, I'm searching an solutions for limited acces on ETL. I would give one access by group or user at only one project not at all. For example on Integration Manager: "Jedox initiale " it's this actual view but i would the user or group can see "Jedox finale" Sorry for my english Thanks in advance, Best regards.

Copy cell

belgarion - - Palo Web

Hello everyone, I want to copy several cells that are not empty. forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…c55dad4d745fa40846d359438 In the attachment, I want in the column 3 the cells of column 2 without the space between it. Like : column 3 41944 41974 42309 42339 I don't find the answer with formula, but I think maybe a PhpMacro can (but I'm bad in Php ). Any hint is appreciable, Thank you in advance for the help Have a nice day Bel.

filter dynarange by formula

belgarion - - Palo Web

You have right, we can filter by formula. In my case, I put my dimension "month-years" in the format "microsoft date". With that, it's working. If I let the format "4_2014" that crash my server.

Talking about performance

belgarion - - Palo OLAP Server

=

Hi all, First, Happy New year everyone ! I want to show all my article which have an attribute. If it's possible I would like show this data "hard coded", the idea is to make a graphic with this. Any hints is appreciable. Regards, Bel

Insert attribute cube in jedox web?

belgarion - - Palo Web

Hi Hildebrandt, Knowing that I have an attribut "EAN13" in my dimension "article", and localhost/BD_MArie is my database's name. Your solution is it the same that : create a e.g vertical dynarange in cell a1 with DIM "Article"; in cell b1 use the formula PALO.DATAC("localhost/BD_Marie";"#_Article";"EAN13";$A$1) ? Regards. Belgarion.

Ok It's logical. Thanks laloune. I think, I create 1 or 2 fake dimensions for my next project.

Hello, It's to be sure. When I add new dimensions to my project, it's normal for my palodatac to crash ? If yes, how I can make automatic my palodatac formula? Because, I'm using ctrl F and replace my formula and its take a long time Thanks in advance. Any hints is appreciable. Have a nice day. Belgarion

Talking about performance

belgarion - - Palo OLAP Server

Hi Matheus, I have many cubes which have more cells than your cube, and it's works even with using of "palosetdataif". I have 2-5 sec of time reponse. But I have a server with 129 G RAM. But you can reduce your cube in using attribut for the data which are not very important.

belgarion - - Palo Web

Ok thanks laloune. I will try this.

belgarion - - Palo Web

That crash my server, because I have an infinite calcul which "eat" all my ram.

belgarion - - Palo Web

Hi laloune, Thanks to answer. My screenshot was bad. I refer my formula to a named range "décaler" which have =DECALER(Feuille2!$A$1;Feuille2!$D$2;0;NBVAL(Feuille2!$B$1:$B$24);1) for formula. And that doesn't work. I have to refesh my jedox server. Because I have an infinite calcul, which crash my server. forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…c55dad4d745fa40846d359438 forum.jedox.com/index.php/Atta…c55dad4d745fa40846d359438

belgarion - - Palo Web

Hi all, I have several dimensions in my database like (month, years, month-years, article, customer, measure, technologic, version,salesperson,site,label). In my dashboard, I can select 2 dates to have a moving period. ex : date 1 : 09 2014 date 2 : 03 2015. Period = 09 2014 to 03 2015. I want filter my dynarange to delete the 0 values. So I create a dimension month-years and with the formula "off set" I can have my moving period. But when I select my formula as variable in dynarange for the dim…

Hi guys, Just to be sure about what you want before offer my solution. You want extract jedox files (in pdf or excel) to your emailbox and do it automatically ? Sorry for bad english, Bel.

solution : formula "calculate()" function setCell() { $range = activesheet()->range('C2'); $range->value=1; activesheet()->calculate(); $range->value=0; return __msgbox('Les données ont été mise à jour!','', 'Info'); }

[Administrator stuff]

belgarion - - Palo ETL

Use the paste view > system > #_USER_USER_PROPERTIES. You got : "full name, description,password etc..." If you want decrypt password, look this topic "encoding method of the passwords?" by Laloune and look the answer of VESI. Hope this helps !