Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Paste View using VBA

homebunny - - Palo for Excel

Hi, Would it be possible to PASTE VIEW in excel using VBA Code? The idea is to generate a view, using VBA, and specify header, rows and columns in code. Thanks!

Fresh install off the excel-addon to a machine, first start from excel gives following error: Quote: “Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013 14:07 Starting Excel failed Exception Data: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Jedox.Palo.Starter.StarterDialog.GetStringValue(String path, String defaultvalue) in C:\Workspace\5.0\common\palo_designer\Starter\main.cs:line 248 at Jedox.Palo.Starter.StarterDialog.Main(String[] args) in C:\Workspace\5.0\common\palo_design…

how activate jedox 5 base?

homebunny - - General

When you download Jedox Suite, you get the 30 day trial license for the Premium version. Once it expires (or before), you can request a free Base license here. When the Base license is then activated, Jedox Suite switches into Base "mode".

Hi, During loading a lot of data to my cube, i got in ETL the error '2013-06-24 05:03:04,395 ERROR : Failed to load Cube MYCUBE: not enough memory,Not enough memory(Palo error code: 1023)' - I've shutdown the machine - I've inserted extra RAM, and i'm trying the boot the server again. Now i'm facing the next error in olap_server.txt: Quote: “2013-06-24 09:28:44 INFO: starting Jedox OLAP 5.0.2 (4218) 2013-06-24 09:28:44 INFO: using extension 'palo https interface' 2013-06-24 09:28:44 INFO: using …

From the setup guide in version 5 (page 21): Quote: “Silent Setup for automated software distribution For automatic setup repetition, you can record the setup execution e.g. with this the following command: C:\Downloads\Jedox_Suite_version.exe /SAVEINF="C:\config.inf" For a proper recording you have to run setup in mode “Advanced”. Please use absolute paths for the recording and subsequent silent setup call. Each Jedox setup version needs a new record of the setup execution. Please order at Jedo…

This is only true for the Designer Mode, in user mode this works perfect.

Default Cube View(s)

homebunny - - Wish List

Hi Laloune, If you compare Jedox to TM1, then the 'PASTE VIEW' functionality has in TM1 2 ways for doing this: 1. Using the server explorer you can view a cube 'view', to see your cube data with saved rows/columns/header, or start with a new view, were you can drag and drop rows/colums/header, from the cube viewer. You can slice this 'view' to excel. This has the same result as Jedox Paste View 2. Using the 'In spreadsheet browser' this is a button on the excel toolbar were you can choose the cu…

Default Cube View(s)

homebunny - - Wish List

When comparing the product to TM1 i'm certainly missing the possibility to save views from a cube. You can save any view of the cube data for quick access in the future. Each cube can have one view named Default. A cube’s Default view automatically displays when you open the cube again.

Measures format

homebunny - - Wish List

Quote from tish1: “ afaik this feature is already on Jedox' list. ” I'm using 5.0.2.8378, in trial mode, where could I enter this formatting?

Measures format

homebunny - - Wish List

I also would like to vote for the same functionality like TM1: Attibutes that can hold the format for each measure.