Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

RE: Error in DATAC function

Husen - - General

Hi Stephanie, Ya i integrade it, my import query is returned the product name,date and total sale for the particular product on particular date.so i think there is no need to put watch on total field.my query is like this.and in my cube there are 5 dimensions, 1 Product 2 Total 3 year 4 month 5 date I set Product,year,month and date dimensions using EADD function and i want to set Total for these 4 dimensions using SETDATA function. For import data i wrote sql query like "select name,write_date,…

RE: Error in DATAC function

Husen - - General

Hi Stephanie Thanks for your complement, I did it but problem is not solved yet, first I added elements using EADD function, its work fine. but when i used 'data' or 'setdata' function in other sheet to set the value in the cube all the values except first record is deleted automatically.

Error in DATAC function

Husen - - General

Hi there, I got error when I tried to set the value in cube, when i import the data in excel and press next only value of first record was set,remaining elements are deleted from dimension automatically. Ex. =PALO.SETDATA($C$1,FALSE,"localhost/newsaledb","newcube1",$A$1,$D$1,"Total",$F$1,$E$1) Here i want to set the value of total,and i used the formula total=units*price please send me solution.