OLAP 64 Bits Linux Pack SR2 installation error under Suse Linux Enterprise environment.

OLAP 64 Bits Linux Pack SR2 installation error under Suse Linux Enterprise environment.

Hi, I've encounter some problem when installing "OLAP 64 Bits Linux Pack SR2", do you encounter similar problem when you install it? and how do you solve this problem if you also encounter it? I really want to know is the OLAP 64 Bit Linux Pack SR2 installed correctly? I've attached a putty screenshot to show the terminal output of the errors.

Question 1. At Problem1.gif, when OLAP install64.sh ask for Jedox installation path, if I just hit the enter key and choose the "Default" value, an "No such file or directory" and few "tar:" error comes up. Is it because I just hit enter key and the "install64.sh" think the path is "./" and not the "Default" path?

Question 2. At Problem2.gif, I run the install64.sh again but this time I've input the path "/opt/jedox/ps", there are few error show up right after "Backuping up the existing palo binary and scripts...". is the OLAP MT 64bits patch SR2 installed correctly and working?

I'm new to Linux ;( and please kindly advice me if the OLAP 64bits patch has installed correctly, so far the server up and running fine and can't find any error and strange activity, I still have a uncertain feeling due to the errors comes up from the terminal. :wacko:

Please kindly help..~~~ ;(
    Images
    • Problem1.gif

45.72 kB, 626×601, viewed 247 times
    • Problem2.gif

50.68 kB, 628×707, viewed 221 times

Post was edited 5 times, last by “FrancisSinHT” ().