Does the dotnet (.net) SDK provided by Palo use the HTTP API?

Does the dotnet (.net) SDK provided by Palo use the HTTP API?

I have begun using the Palo .net SDK, and I also noticed that the Palo OLAP server had a HTTP API.
      I was wondering if the Palo .net SDK also used the HTTP APIs to access data on the OLAP Server?
      If not, how do the dotnet SDK methods access the OLAP Server?

Thanks & Regards
      Indrajit

Palo Error Visual Studio Could not load file or assembly Jedox.Palo.Comm.Dll

Thank you for your quick response.
      I have one another issue which I need help with.
      When I include the Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll file in an empty project in Visual Studio and add the libpalo_en.dll & libpalo2.dll to the Debug/bin directory, I am able to use the DotNet APIs
      But when I create a ASP.NET website/webapp, and add these dlls to the bin directory & add references, I keep getting the following error:

Warning 1 C:\Users\Development\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\TestPalo\Default.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: Could not load file or assembly 'Jedox.Palo.Comm.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found. C:\Users\Development\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\TestPalo\Default.aspx 1 1 C:\...\TestPalo\

PS: I have made the dev env to be dotnet 2.0 since the Palo dll's work only in dotnet 2.0 I guess.
      Image Link: img200.imageshack.us/img200/6835/paloerror.png