Jedox Admin Manual: change formatting of P135-140 (Macro functions and objects)

Jedox Admin Manual: change formatting of P135-140 (Macro functions and objects)

This section is very difficult to read.
    My recommendation is to put a line break after every definition.

It would also be good to have an example on the top of page 135 that explains how to interpret each function and an example. e.g.
    <Object> - <definition>
    <getter function>
    <setter function>
    <example of how to use getter and setter>

For example on P139, it is difficult to see where" Array range::formula()" begins and ends (if you search for that string, the definition actually starts 2 lines above the quoted text). Inserting a carriage return after the "\tvoid range::formula(Object value)" would make it easier to read.

Second, I'm finding that I'm annotating my manual by typing in examples for each of these functions like for "Name::refers_to" on the top of P139. I added this little example "activeworksheet()->item('NamedRange')->refers_to() returns a list of cells like 'AWorkbook'!$J$4,$J$7" It would be nice if all of these functions all had little examples of how to use them.

P136. Merge workbook::flag_changed and workbook::flag_changed() sections just like ohter setter/getter pair sections

Post was edited 1 time, last by “byoshimi99999” ().