MySql fetch-mode specification causes trouble

MySql fetch-mode specification causes trouble

Hello,

trying to establish a MySql connection in Jedox 5.1 there is no chance to choose any of the 2 parameters for fetch mode (full, buffered) without getting this error message:

Failed to validate connection c_MySql_DW: Invalid content was found starting with element 'fetchmode'. One of '{password, parameters, encoding, fetch, comment}' is expected.

Only when i leave the field blank it will pass the test. But then i get this error while trying to use the connection in a transform:

Error in Initialisation of Lookup function f_lup_Fahrzeuggruppe: Streaming result set com.mysql.jdbc.RowDataDynamic@67ebd07f is still active. No statements may be issued when any streaming result sets are open and in use on a given connection. Ensure that you have called .close() on any active streaming result sets before attempting more queries.

I thought setting the fetch mode to full could help here, but it just cause the above error instead :(
      What´s wrong here?
      Ok, i found out that there is a little bug in Jedox 5.1. When specifying the fetchmode in the combo box, the value gets not properly stored in the underlying XML. It has to be manually adjusted by chosing Layout/XML Editor and changing the <fetchmode> tag to only <fetch> instead.