Macro to Download a File?

Macro to Download a File?

Currently I have a macro running to open a PDF file when a user clicks on a button. However due to user security issues (in house security) all PDFs documents are blocked from opening, they can only be downloaded. Is there any solutions for this? My thoughts were to have the button instead just allow the user to downlaod the file, but was unable to find any helpful code for linking to the file in Jedox. (New to PHP)

Thanks!
    The button is more for the "User experience" rather than having the hyperlink just sitting there. The problem with using a hyperlink for a PDF is that the only options I see for determining how it opens would be _new and _blank. Both of these are unable to work for my current situation due to the security reasons, hence why I was hoping to see if there was a way to have the file just download. I couldn't see anything within Jedox documentation that would allow for a user to do that (without opening a file and then exporting/downloading it) so I was hoping there might be a way to do it through the PHP aspect.