Shared Dimensions - Dynarange filter - how can dimension elements with no data in a cube be excluded in dynaranges?

Shared Dimensions - Dynarange filter - how can dimension elements with no data in a cube be excluded in dynaranges?

Hi,

I have several cubes that have a relation to users of our system.

I saw something about sharing dimensions in an article so I tried this.
    Before I had cube1_users and cube_2 users (and so on) dimensions, no I have one central users-dimensions that can be used in every report.

My problem now: Let's say I have 3 users in my system. Users-Dimension has

Source Code

1. All users
    2. - User1
    3. - User2
    4. - User3

I inserted the dimension in each ETL as dimension-extract, target is the same dimension again.

Now a report uses a relational extract that contains no data for "user2".
    If I build this dimension in this specific ETL process the dimension looked like:

Source Code

1. All users
    2. - User1
    3. - User3

and user2 would miss. Only users that have data in the extract are contained in the dimension.

Now with the "shared dimension" users I have a user2 and no data for this user in the cube.

In the reports I add a dynarange for users (user 1-3) and for user2 excel throws an error ("wert" or in english "value" is written in the cell).

What can I do to make the dynarange show only the users that have data in the cube?
    I thought about the "data filter" but when I choose the cube that is used in the report and the "users"-dimension I do not know what to enter in the form...
    I thougth about using "variable" with "sum > 0" for the actual cube and link this variable to the dynarange itself but in the "variable-value"-dropdown the dynarange (for what I fill out the data filter values actually) is not choosable.

What can I do to surpress the dynarange / dimension items that have no values in the cube? Of course I could do checks in excel / jedox web and hide these lines but that's not a nice solution...