Select all Child-Elements / Children for an Average (weighted)

Select all Child-Elements / Children for an Average (weighted)

Hi.

I am looking for a way to calculate an avarage of the children of consolidated elements.

There are Measures that hold values as percentages. When it comes to consolidation, those values are summed up. This is obviously wrong because then you may get values like 355% for the consolidated elements.
      To get it more specific: There are for example percentages for AT, CH and DE that are summed up in the parent DACH.

How do I get an average for those parent-elements?
      I addition those averages have to be weighted, but this would be the next step.

Thanks in advance for any advices!

-------
      I am using Jedox 6. Maybe there is already a native feature or functionality in newer jedox-versions? If that is the case I would think of postponing this topic until we updated our version.
      OK.
      I did not know about those semi-additive aggregations (jedox 6).

But in my case it was a little bit different than in the description:
      • as described, I had to set the option 'Use for semi-additive measure declaration' for the Meaure dimension
      • different from description, I did not have to define a time dimension with the option 'Use for semi-additive aggregations'. In my case it was the country dimension.
      This is a solution that is ok for the first moment, but does not make it possible to achieve a weighted average.