Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Javier -

Posted the thread Remote Access Database Connection.

Thread
    Good morning Gurus, I'm newbie in Jedox and I'm not able to find the solution to a problem trying to create a connection with a remote Access Database. I have tried different approaches to create the connection but any works: - Directly with the remote…
  • dominik_l -

Replied to the thread Pareto Chart.

Should be possible, using different chart types for the series in a chart, given that your source data range already contains both the absolutes (for the columns) and the percentages. If done this on the "Top Ten Analysis" report in the MIS Cockpit Demo.…
  • DavidMShockley -

Wrote a comment on DavidMShockley’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Maklouden -

Wrote a comment on Maklouden’s wall.

Wall Comment
    55brokers.com/myfintec-review/
    One of the most popular unregulated forex brokers nowdays. There are a lot of different reviews about this broker, and accroding to them, main problem of that brokers is connected with regulation. MyFintec has got only…
  • Frank_K -

Posted the thread Pareto Chart.

Thread
    Hi, is there an easy way to create a pareto chart. I arranged the the data in a dynarange with descending order and added as a formula the percentage of each value. What I did not mange to add is the cummulated percentage. So I have only a column chart…
  • alexl1966 -

Posted the thread Extract values from cube with inRange and date.

Thread
    Good morning from Cologne, I work with Jedox for two month now and I think it's pretty cool. But sometimes questions are coming up which cannot be answered by manual or knowledge base. My Problem is extracting values from a cube for a period of one…
  • DavidMShockley -

Wrote a comment on DavidMShockley’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • rolands.kluss -

Replied to the thread Nest only under base elements.

Yes, thank you p.hildebrandt! Already did it and works like a charm!
  • a_mueller -

Replied to the thread Jedox ETL for Clearing data against paricular elements.

1. Define a Cube Slice Extract and a Cube Load with Delete mode to clear existing data in cube. 2. Define your ELT to load data from excel (Excel Extract, Transform, Cube Load).
  • p.hildebrandt -

Replied to the thread Nest only under base elements.

Probably not the best solution, but you could use HIDEROW() to hide all rows of dynarange line, if the element of dynarange cp is consolidated (using PALO.ECHILDCOUNT). The result would exactly match the picture attached.
  • rolands.kluss -

Posted the thread Nest only under base elements.

Thread
    The standart behavior of nested dynaranges is that bottom dynarange is expanded under every top dynarange element. Is it somehow possible to expland bottom dynarange only under base elements of upper dynarange? Please look at attached picture, it…
  • rolands.kluss -

Replied to the thread Dimension Link.

Can you please explain - what do you mean with "link between dimensions"? I guess, business rules or ETL is an answer.
  • Mugundhan -

Posted the thread Dimension Link.

Thread
    Hi all, How Can i Create Link between Dimension. I have created Dim_A and Dim_B while using this with dyna range i am getting cross join.
  • Mugundhan -

Posted the thread Creating a grid view Jedox.

Thread
    Hi All, I am new to jedox, I need to create a grid view like below example in Jedox. I have created dimension and cube but i am not getting expected result in reporter. How Can i Create a grid view that we create in MSTR and Power BI :( . Ex: * Name …
  • Quote from skr1: “Hi. DO you have the code for __ShowMsgPrompt and __ShowMsgPrompt ? Thank you. ” This is very good question! I would like to have something like this too!
  • rolands.kluss -

Replied to the thread Macro for copy values from one object and szenario to another.

You know, you can use copy/like feature in macro as well. For example - how I copy values from previous year to current via macro: PHP Source Code (3 lines)Where
  • rishab.c -

Posted the thread Jedox ETL for Clearing data against paricular elements.

Thread
    Hi Everyone, I need to create an ETL which first clears data for a version for a particular month and year and then we load data from excel. What is the best way to achieve this ??
  • dominik_l -

Replied to the thread Attribute filter in a Subset excluding an element.

If you enable the "Regular expression" option on AFilter, you can try with an expression like this: ^(?!.*DP.*) That would filter anything where DP occurs. This one should filter out exact matches (i.e. where attribute is exactly DP), though I'm not…
  • xrelite2018 -

Wrote a comment on xrelite2018’s wall.

Wall Comment
    atfx.com/gm/en/mt4-for-windows/

One of the most popular trading tool amongst forex traders. Almost every trader who is serious about their trading journey should look into this software as this is one of the most recognized software currently on the…
  • skr1 -

Replied to the thread Calling client JavaScript from server PHP, display Message Box with Answer.

Hi. DO you have the code for __ShowMsgPrompt and __ShowMsgPrompt ? Thank you.