Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from skr1: “Hi. DO you have the code for __ShowMsgPrompt and __ShowMsgPrompt ? Thank you. ” This is very good question! I would like to have something like this too!
  • rolands.kluss -

Replied to the thread Macro for copy values from one object and szenario to another.

You know, you can use copy/like feature in macro as well. For example - how I copy values from previous year to current via macro: PHP Source Code (3 lines)Where
  • rishab.c -

Posted the thread Jedox ETL for Clearing data against paricular elements.

Thread
    Hi Everyone, I need to create an ETL which first clears data for a version for a particular month and year and then we load data from excel. What is the best way to achieve this ??
  • dominik_l -

Replied to the thread Attribute filter in a Subset excluding an element.

If you enable the "Regular expression" option on AFilter, you can try with an expression like this: ^(?!.*DP.*) That would filter anything where DP occurs. This one should filter out exact matches (i.e. where attribute is exactly DP), though I'm not…
  • xrelite2018 -

Wrote a comment on xrelite2018’s wall.

Wall Comment
    atfx.com/gm/en/mt4-for-windows/

One of the most popular trading tool amongst forex traders. Almost every trader who is serious about their trading journey should look into this software as this is one of the most recognized software currently on the…
  • skr1 -

Replied to the thread Calling client JavaScript from server PHP, display Message Box with Answer.

Hi. DO you have the code for __ShowMsgPrompt and __ShowMsgPrompt ? Thank you.
  • SaraLM -

Posted the thread Attribute filter in a Subset excluding an element.

Thread
    Hi Jedox Community, I´d like to set an attribute filter in a dynarange subset. It should exclude all elements that have "DP" as an attribute. I tried several expressions but none worked... Screenshot is attached. What is the correct expression or…
  • MosheA -

Posted the thread Upload file by the report.

Thread
    Hi. I created a report for the user. and i want giving the user the option to upload file to the system. i create excel file that the user need to Fill. all the idea is that when the user finish i want to give him the option (Through the form) to…
  • George -

Posted the thread Missing mobile reports / Inability to create new.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to create some mobile reports for demo/showcase to potential customers. The problem I am experiencing is that I can't get the reports to be displayed on my mobile device. I have used the tags mobile, phone and tablet but the reports…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Macro for copy values from one object and szenario to another.

+1 good practice since this is a full standard function
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Variable in Rules from selection in Report.

rules are objects related to the olap server, whereas web reports are so to say a client for the olap server (even if a web report runs itself on a server) thus the answer is : no. if you want to make rules variable you can throw an eye to the rule…
  • Sigita -

Posted the thread Variable in Rules from selection in Report.

Thread
    Hello, is it posible to use variables from web report (Combobox) in rules? Something like this: ['Bezeichnung'] = B:PALO.DATA("database", "cube", "0", ${cmb_1}, ${cmb_2}, !'Darlehensart', "Bezeichnung") ${cmb_1} - variable1 from web Report ${cmb_2} .…
  • Sigita -

Hi laloune, thanks for Your responce. I found another way to do it without building an array. I used copy statement and send it to the database. So i copy all elements: $Copy1 = 'copy "'.$SourceObj.'";"'.$SourceSz.'";Kopiersumme…
  • leitzke -

Now follows v_malicevic.

Follow
  • leitzke -

Now follows SaraLM.

Follow
  • leitzke -

Wrote a comment on leitzke’s wall.

Wall Comment
    test
  • laloune -

Hi, I would use the palo_datav function to query all the cells you need, iterate over the array that it delivers, and write back using palo_setdata_bulk (which ist more performant for writing back) see the php api for reference
  • Mugundhan -

Replied to a comment by Mugundhan on Sigita’s wall.

Wall Reply
    oohhhhh Thanks
  • Mugundhan -

Replied to a comment by Mugundhan on Mugundhan’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank u Sigita :), but it says Error in Conneting server!
  • Sigita -

Posted the thread Macro for copy values from one object and szenario to another.

Thread
    Hello, I need a help with macro. I have a Report in Jedox Web. It is posible to choose object and szenario. For this object and szenario user can write values. After than it is posible to copy all values from this object and szenario to another object…