Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jjunek -

Wrote a comment on jjunek’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • mirza_rehan -

Now follows laloune.

Follow
  • mirza_rehan -

Wrote a comment on laloune’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi,

I am new to jedox. I need some help in jedox integrator.
    I create a variable in Integrator and I want to change it's value at runtime i.e. in groovy job.

Can you please help in in this matter?

Regards,
    Rehan Mirza
  • mirza_rehan -

Wrote a comment on jjunek’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
    I am new to jedox.
    Can you please help me in jedox integrator?
  • Peter S -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread Combobox list and Dynarange - show hierachy.

Like (Post)
    Hi Peter, the List can select multiple items, but can only pass one value (i.e. first selected element). I tried it as well with different version, passing it as a variable, a named range, a cell range etc., but it only returns one value, no matter how…
  • microsofthelp1 -

Wrote a comment on microsofthelp1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am James Marcus from USA. I studied for the technical support of the Microsoft and its product and I have also completed my technical degree from USA. Now I am independent support provider for the Outlook. So whenever you need to Outlook support then…
  • jeniferlewis77 -

Wrote a comment on jeniferlewis77’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • goalken -

Wrote a comment on h_decker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you happywheels8.com
  • goalken -

Liked Bjoern.’s post in the thread how to format horizontal axis on hichert waterfall chart.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I'm running into formatting issues with the Hichert waterfall chart and wanted to see whether anyone had a solution. The issue is with the x-Axis when the elements (here: creditor names) are too long and start overlapping, so that it…
  • michaels1 -

Wrote a comment on michaels1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What Are The Steps Of Canon Wireless Printer Setup?
    Are you wandering for getting an effective ideas of how to Canon Wireless Printer Setup? Willing to know the exact procedure of connecting wireless Canon printer? If yes, then do one thing, just put a…
  • rickypauls -

Wrote a comment on rickypauls’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Don’t hamper your studies if you don’t have enough time to complete your homework. Being an International student, you could not afford any delay in your project submission. For that, quote your order for our writing services under Assignment Help…
  • masonlava -

Wrote a comment on masonlava’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are you really pissed off from the low printing speed performance? Instead of repenting over such typical incidence, an individual must make full attention how to deal this issue. Needless to say that professional team do have the in-depth experience to…
  • scunha -

Replied to the thread export cell range into excel in a web report.

• quickbooks0 -

Wrote a comment on quickbooks0’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Combobox list and Dynarange - show hierachy.

Hi Peter, the List can select multiple items, but can only pass one value (i.e. first selected element). I tried it as well with different version, passing it as a variable, a named range, a cell range etc., but it only returns one value, no matter how…
  • Bjoern. -

Posted the thread how to format horizontal axis on hichert waterfall chart.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm running into formatting issues with the Hichert waterfall chart and wanted to see whether anyone had a solution. The issue is with the x-Axis when the elements (here: creditor names) are too long and start overlapping, so that it…
  • firstrankseoservices -

Wrote a comment on firstrankseoservices’s wall.

Wall Comment
    At this present minute, for over two decades, Cheap SEO Services have now turned into a basic piece of computerized promoting. It is additionally eminent as the most proficient approach to creating natural traffic to a site.

--------------------
    for…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread How to set a value (string) to all children elments in dimension with macro.

depending on the number of elements this could be very long you may want to use palo_setdata_bulk instead
  • carlosal249 -

Liked Lucien’s post in the thread Jedox Integrator, Bitdefender & R.

Like (Post)
    Hi Guys Just thought I'd let you know about an issue I ran into. I recently installed Bitdefender. bitdefender.com.au/ I have an ETL task that uses an RScript Transform. Looks like R writes temp working files to C:\Program Files\Jedox\Jedox…
  • abbssm -

Wrote a comment on abbssm’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ABBSSM is Bangalore's one of the top business school in bangalore and best pgdm colleges in bangalore. It is know for its distinctive teaching and 100% Placement Assistance