Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RolIN -

Liked JCO’s post in the thread Generate dim elements with sequential IDs (best way).

Like (Post)
    Hi Jedox colleagues, ​We are developing a simulation app on Jedox Web, where dimension elements are not added via modeller or ETL/ERP but via a spreadsheet UI (with macros / palo_eadd). The element name should be an ID and additionally it has a…
  • cbsofficial -

Wrote a comment on cbsofficial’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you’re one of the many growing businesses realizing they should run ERP in the cloud, we have a great resource for you. Have a look around our free Cloud Information Kit!
    For More: cogniscient.in/sap-business-one/
  • chrisj -

Posted the thread What's the best practice for Deleting Elements and Cube data selectively.

Thread
    In our current instance there's a lot of testing going on and before go-live we will need to clean up all these testing and have only a selected dataset. For example.. While testing on forecasting, there has been many future forecast versions created…
  • Mohammad Dicetek -

Posted the thread Field transform with multiple date formats.

Thread
    how to format data if one column data have multiple date formats ex: mm/dd/yyyy and dd.mm.yyyy hh:mm:ss
  • RolIN -

Liked rolands.kluss’s post in the thread Macro for copy values from one object and szenario to another.

Like (Post)
    You know, you can use copy/like feature in macro as well. For example - how I copy values from previous year to current via macro: PHP Source Code (3 lines)Where
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Lifetime perspective.

hello, there are imho 2 ways to do that : 0. a "client-side" way where you query in the spreadsheet the launchdate of the unit, and use this launchdate to make a query on the data (for instance sum of launchdate+1, +2 and +3) 1. a more "server-side"…
  • CristianStollberg -

Posted the thread Lifetime perspective.

Thread
    Hi, We are working with business lines (you could call them also Units) that started at different points in time. We would like to be able to compare them from the lifetime perspective (for example, what was their performance in the first three months…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread entered values always appear as string in newly created cube in 2019.3.

Did you flag one of the elements in one of the 3 dimensions as text ? (the little "abc" icon besides the name of the element) if yes then it will be automatically casted as text what prevent from aggregating
  • Bjoern. -

Posted the thread entered values always appear as string in newly created cube in 2019.3.

Thread
    Hello everyone, wanted to know whether somebody came across the same bug. When values are entered in a cube consisting of three dimensions (day, user, measure[count]) either via integrator job or manually, the values appear as string. i.e. cannot be…
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread Field Transform Groovy Function with Switch Statement cannot handle variable.

I found the solution. In the end the issue was with the type. (to clarify: the values did not get replaced in the beginning, it did not run into an error) When I specified in the groovy job for _input2 as float it worked. I had to split up the extract…
  • laloune -

Replied to the thread Field Transform Groovy Function with Switch Statement cannot handle variable.

hello, what does "it does not work" mean ? do you get any parse error from the script or doesn't it do what it is supposed to do?
  • SvenAndersen -

Posted the thread Showing Power BI reports in Jedox.

Thread
    Hello all, using Iframe I have found a way of showing a Power BI report direcly in our Jedox environment. It is great and combines the best of two worlds. My problem is that when showing the Power BI reports the first time in a session I have to enter…
  • Hello again, maybe someone of you ran into a similar problem and might have a hint for me. I'm struggling at the moment with a field transform. The groovy function there is supposed do the following Check if KPI (_input1) is Price -> then return value…
  • Bjoern. -

Replied to the thread ETL to administrate new users and send them an E-mail.

FYI since the new version reading and setting a password with ETL or in a Excel-View is not possible anymore EDIT: No Thanks to the jedox-support, I found a working solution. There is an alternative to set a password for a user. It can be done in a…